Dymo LABELWRITER 450 TWIN TURBO - HIGH SPEED DUAL ROLL LABEL PRINTER FOR PC AND MAC
- The most efficient solution for your professional labeling filing and mailing needs the LabelWriter™ 450 Twin Turbo saves you time and money at the office.
- Connect a LabelWriter™ 450 Twin Turbo to your PC or Mac®* and you’re ready to import data directly from Microsoft® Word Excel and Google Contacts.
- Print impressive address file folder labels name badges and more without the extra work and hassle of printing sheet labels on a standard desktop printer.
- Direct thermal printing technology eliminates the cost of ink or toner and the printer’s compact design makes it an easy and attractive addition to any modern workspace.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Direct Thermal Printing Method
- A Print resolution of 300 dots per inch (11.8 dots per mm)
- A Print speed of 71 labels per minute
- Maximum Print width of 2.25 inches (56mm)
- Maximum media with of 2.44 inches (62mm)
- An interface of USB 2.0 Printer Class Device
- Dimensions (WHD) 8 1/2 in (217 mm) x 5 1/3 in (135 mm) x 7 3/8 in (187.5 mm)
- Weight 2.4 pounds (1.09 kg)
- A Printer Power Requirements of 24 VDC 1.75 A
- With a rated duty cycle of 1000 shipping labels per hour
- Regulatory Approvals (CE, FCC, TUV CB, cTUVus, TUV GS, and C-Tick)
- LabelWriter 450, 450 Turbo, 450 Twin Turbo, and 450 Duo: Adapter model DSA-42PFC-24 2 240175 from Dee Van Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- System Requirements: The LabelWriter printer requires a USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 connection and one of the following:
- Windows® XP 32-bit
- Windows Vista®
- Windows® 7
- Mac OS® v10.4 or later
What's in the Box:
- Dymo LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo
- User's Manual
- Warranty Card
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware at POS Sales!