The KS-7500 Series takes advantage of the Intel Sandy Bridge platform, but with the more economical yet powerful Intel B81X and B950 CPU. It also features a new curvier look that complements the otherwise elegant looking KS Series exterior. Coupling with Posiflex’s patented Fanfree design, it assures faster transaction, quieter operation, maximum uptime and minimum maintenance. And most importantly, lower total cost of ownership!
- PC POS Touch System
- Resistive or IR touch screen
- 15” LCD 1024 x 768 resolution
- Spill-resistant design (IP44 capable) to prevent careless spill and provide easy cleaning for a wide range of applications
- Equipped with Intel Sandy Bridge Pentium B950 2.1GHz CPU and DDR3 memory
- Fan-free design boasting quiet and anti-dust features
- Patented aluminium die-cast housing design for efficient cooling
- RAID 1 (Disk Mirroring) support to backup important data (Optional)
- UPS (Embedded on board developed by Posiflex) support to avoid sudden power loss (Optional Battery pack required).
- Push-open cover to protect power switch from accidental shutdown
- Bottom cable guide design and cover for safety and neat outlook
- User-friendly mechanism for system upgrade and easy maintenance
- Available with Bezel free front panel
- Optional Shinny black front bezel for stunning look
- Standard on Generation 6 super slim base stand