Replaced by: Zebra D/TOP ZD420 300DPI T/SFER USB MOD/S
ZEBRA GK420D Label Printer with Parallel, Serial & USB Interface
- Designed to improve operational efficiencies and deliver seamless printing results, Zebra GK420D thermal label printers are the ideal option for commercial and industrial applications that call for precision, network manageability and low total cost of ownership.
- Like all other Zebra G-Series GK desktop printers, this advanced 102mm (4") printing device comes in a compact form and benefits users with ease of integration, deployment, use and management. With the smaller footprint than most102mm (4") desktop printers, the GK420D label printers can befitted in just about any small individual work area or commercial setting. Since it is engineered with direct thermal printing technology, you can save on consumables like ink, ribbon and toner while benefitting from years of seamless performance in retail, healthcare and manufacturing environments.
- If you are looking for a low-priced, space-saving solution that is easy to use and maintain and canproduce quality labels and tags, the Zebra GK420D is the best value for money.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Compact design; dual-wall reinforced plastic construction
- Printing Method: direct thermal
- Maximum Print Speed: up to 5ips127 mm/per second
- Maximum Print Width: 104mm / 4.09"
- 203 dpi print resolution (8 dots/mm)
- OpenACCESS clamshell design for quick and easy /media loading
- 32-bit RISC processor and VCSEL laser media sensing
- Memory: 4MB standard flash, 8MB SDRAM
- Automatic printer language detection and switching between ZPL and EPL programming and label formats
- Resident scalable font, supports font download, Unicode fonts and resident bitmap fonts
- Communication Interface: USB V1.1, bi-directional, RS-232 auto-sensing, adaptive Serial interface, DB-9, Centronics® Parallel (36 Pin) connector ports
- XML-enabled printing
- Auto-calibration of media
- Tool-less printhead and platen replacement
- Fixed reflective and transmissive sensor
- Software Support: ZebraDesigner Pro, ZebraDesigner, ZebraNet Bridge Enterprise, ZebraNet Utilities v7.0, ZebraDesigner Windows Driver, ZBI-Developer, POS Driver
- ENERGY STAR certification reduces total cost of ownership
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty on the printer (6 months of limited warranty on the print head)
FAST AND EFFORTLESS INTEGRATION WITH ANY ENVIRONMENT
- Being a creation of G-Series, GK420D printers support Zebra’s standard programming languages - EPL and ZPL, thus work smoothly with your existing systems or future desktop, mobile, industrial/ commercial Zebra printers.
- Besides USB, Parallel and Serial interfaces, you can choose to upgrade to the modern wired connectivity option - 10/100 Ethernet, to quicklyintegrate your Zebra printer into existing personal, local or networked systems. GK420D directthermal printers have the smallest footprint of all the 102mm (4") G-Series desktop printers, allowing them to fit neatly into space-constrained environments. These direct thermal label printing models are only designed for simplicity and cost savings without sacrificing operational efficiency.
FLEXIBILITY THAT HELPS YOUR BUSINESS GROW
- The basic Zebra GK420D label printer model features an intuitive interface that helps you get started easily today along with a wide range of options that enable you to transform any of your desktop printing application in the future. Optional adjustable media sensor and a field-installable dispenser and cutter increase your media-handling choices as your business needs change over time.
IMPROVED EFFICIENCY AND PRODUCTIVITY
- With a blazing fast print speed of 5ips, 127 mm/sec and a 32-bit processor for faster label throughput, the GK420D direct thermal label printer enables users to improve operational efficiencies and reduce downtime. The easy-to-use design and direct thermal printing technology save users consumable-related costs as well as time by eliminating training related effort.
- The printer comes from a line of Zebra thermal printers that not only deliver crisp, clear and reliable printing at a competitive price, but are also equipped with advanced features of the G-series that increase operational convenience and productivity. The minimalist printhead design and paten replacement reduce the time required for maintenance.