- Standard GX420t features include thermal transfer print mode, 4 inch print width, 203 DPI, tear bar, RS-232 auto-sensing serial, Centronics parallel, USB 1.1, 4MB standard flash, 8MB standard SDRAM, EPL2, ZPL II, 6 ft. USB cable, power cord bundle (Australia, Japan, UK.
- The best in class GX420t thermal transfer printer offers the widest range of features, and fast 6 inches per second print speed to meet all your low to medium volume printing requirements. The GX420t has a sleek and compact design, boasts the easiest ribbon loading system on the market, and supports a variety of applications and industries.
- The GX420t comes standard with EPL and ZPL programming languages and triple connectivity for easy integration into existing systems. For additional flexibility, 10/100 internal Ethernet is also available. Well-suited to any industry and with options such as an adjustable media sensor, cutter and peeler, the reliable GX420t desktop printer is a smart investment that is always a perfect fit.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Best value in a desktop printer
- Enhanced performance and speed
- Built for ease-of-use and durability
- Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- Width: 4.09 inch (104 mm)
- Speed: 6 inches (152 mm)/sec
What's in the Box:
- ZEBRA GX420T 4" Thermal Transfer Printer
- User Guide
- Warranty Card
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware at POS SALES