Honeywell Voyager 1250g Barcode Scanner (1D USB Laser Scanner with Flex Neck Stand)
- Part of the industry-leading Voyager series of Honeywell scanners, the Voyager 1250g single-line laser barcode scanner is designed for easy handling, greater comfort and maximum productivity.
- The scanner is optimised to deliver fast and accurate scanning of linear barcodes, including damaged and poorly printer codes, in scan-intensive environments.
- Combining an ergonomic design with seamless performance, the Honeywell Voyager 1250g barcode scanner eliminates the need for manual data entry, thus reducing manual errors while increasing productivity.
- The barcode scanner also offers an extended depth of field which allows for greater work convenience and faster operation as cashiers will be able to read barcodes at the bottom of the cart and inventory staff can easily scan out-of-reach items on shelves.
Besides high efficiency and scanning performance, users can take advantage of hands-free scanning in applications that require both hands with an easy-to-assemble stand. Moreover, the installation process is as easy and quick – all you have to do is simply plug the cable into the host system and the scanner will automatically configure itself to the required interface.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Ergonomic design, easy and quick installation
- Weight: 133g
- Scan Pattern: Single line scan
- Decode Capability: Reads standard 1D and GS1 DataBar symbologies
- Scans 13mm barcodes from as far away as 447mm and larger barcodes up to 58.4 cm (23 in) away
- Automatic in-stand detection and configuration
- Drop - Designed to withstand 30 drops on concrete from 1.5 m (5 ft)
- Host System Interfaces: Multi-interface; includes USB (HID Keyboard, Serial, IBM OEM), RS232 (TTL + 5V, 4 signals), Keyboard Wedge, RS-232C (± 12V), IBM RS485 supported via adapter cable
- CodeGate(R) Technology allows for greater accuracy
- 5 Year factory warranty
What's in the box:
- 1D, black scanner (1250g-2)
- Flex neck presentation stand (STND-15F03-009-4)
- USB Type A 3m coiled cable (CBL-500-300-C00)
EASE OF USE AND SET UP
- With a quick and easy to assemble stand and automatic in-stand detection and configuration capability, the setup process becomes a breeze while an ergonomic design allows the device to fit comfortably in most hands.
- This significantly reduces user fatigue and increases work comfort.
FASTER AND HASSLE-FREE PERFORMANCE
- Equipped with optimised laser scanning technology, the Voyager 1250g gives users the ability to read every damaged and poorly printed barcodes.
- This capability is important as it minimises the need for manual data entry and hence errors – allowing the cashier to check out items faster, reduce queues and ring up more sales in less time.
- The Honeywell Voyager 1250g barcode scanner is also capable of scanning out-of-reach items with ease; it can read 13 mil bar codes from as far away as 17.6 inches (447 mm) and larger barcodes up to 23 inches away.
SEAMLESS SCANNING EXPERIENCE
- The plug-and-play scanner features a multi-interface design which allows for automatic interface detection and easy and quick configuration with all popular interfaces.
- The true object detection increases through put while eliminating the time-consuming process of scanning programming barcodes.
- Voyager’s CodeGate functionality allows the user to scan the required barcode before transmitting data, making sure the correct barcode is scanned every time. With CodeGate, the scan line is visible at all times, but the captured data is not transmitted until a button on the top of the unit is pressed.
- This technology is ideal for environments where multiple products have multiple barcodes near each other like restaurant menu applications, cellular phone providers and computer component sales.
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and POS Accessories from POS SALES!