Combo for Star TSP143III LAN Thermal Receipt Printer, Motorola CS3070 BT Barcode Scanner and Nexa CB900 Black Cash Drawer | All interface available
1. Star Micronics TSP143III LAN Thermal Receipt Printer with Ethernet
- The Star TSP143III LAN receipt printers are designed to be fast, accurate, and affordable, suitable for a wide variety of applications by supporting smooth operations. Under the speed of printing and the good quality prints, the Star Micronics TSP14III is used widely by retailers and fast-food restaurants.
- The latest addition to the Star TSP100 Series, the TSP143III is an entry-level Ethernet thermal receipt printer. It comes with a LAN cable and a Virtual Serial Port so that the printer can be accessed from anywhere.
- The Star TSP143III printer is compact and can be set up in a horizontal or wall-mounted installation. With its internal power supply and drop-in and print paper loading, this LAN printer saves you time and money, reducing time and maximising output.
- The Star TSP143 receipt printer facilitates easy integration with modern operating systems of iOS, Android, Linux, Mac OS and Windows, and is beneficial for all industries.
- The printer also has a unique future PRINT technology that helps set up marketing software tools enabling you to design custom receipts and put in place modifications as desired, without changes to the POS system.
- If you are looking for a reliable and high-speed receipt printer that can connect with cloud-based POS systems, and print quality customised receipts, then the TSP143 LAN printer is a great option.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Using the Star TSP143 printer is simple and straightforward, and it is operational directly out of the box.
- Printer dimensions:142 (W) x 204 (H) x 132 (D) mm
- Weight: 1.68Kg
- Print Method: Direct Thermal
- Print Resolution: 203 dpi
- Printing Speed: 250 mm/second
- Paper width: 80 mm (58 mm using a paper guide)
- Print Width 72 mm (80 mm wide) 51 mm (58 mm wide)
- Paper Thickness 0.053 – 0.085 mm
- Device Charging: 5v-1A USB trickle charging
- Auto Cutter: Partial cut with Guillotine and tear bar
- Connectivity Options: Ethernet (10/100baseT, UTP) with LAN Cable Supplied & “Virtual” Serial Port. Star Wi-Fi Power Pack option available
- Compatible: iOS, Android, Windows
- Emulation: Star Graphic Mode (supports Star Line and ESC/POS TM via futureRRNT software)
- Reliability: Printer MCBF 60 million lines, auto-cutter for 2 million cuts
- Sensors: Paper End, Cover Open
- Warranty: 12 months
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- A power cable
- Interface wires
- Wall mounting kit
- A sample paper roll (80 mm)
- A 55mm paper guide
- A power switch cover
- A start-up CD for installation of value-added software and drivers, that is compatible with most operating platforms, including Windows, Apple MAC, Java-POS, and OPOS.
2. MOTOROLA CS3070
- Belonging to the CS3000 Series of user-friendly and portable barcode scanners, the Zebra CS3070 Bluetooth barcode scanner is known for its fast and accurate data capturing. It features a compact, light weight body that fits easily into a pocket or lanyard. Thus, this barcode scanner is a cost-effective solution to implement 1D scanning in business environments that are space-constrained and call for remote operation. The physical characteristics include a two-button interface and an LED light that informs you of the charging status.
- The Zebra CS3070 laser scanner can be utilised as a standalone batch scanning model for uploading data to a host at a later time as well as for real-time capturing and transmission of data to a host application via a wireless Bluetooth connection to laptops, smartphones, PDAs and more. This makes 1D scanning more affordable in demanding environments while allowing you to simplify and error proof your business operations. Moreover, the superior scanning performance allows users to easily capture even damaged or poor-quality barcodes.
- Like other scanners in Zebra’s CS3000 Series, the CS3070 comes with built-in durability which makes for a low total cost of ownership. It can withstand a 4 ft. drop on concrete and is equipped with a Li-Ion battery to ensure reliable lasting operations.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Small and lightweight design with a two-button interface
- Easy to set up and handle
- Scan Engine: SE955 laser, single line laser
- Bluetooth Range: 30 feet/10 meters
- Decode Capability – 1D symbology
- Memory - 512MB Flash with the capacity to store over one million scans
- Drop specifications - 4 ft./1.21 m drop; 250 tumbles (500 drops) @1.64 feet
- Communication Type: Bluetooth and Batch
- Bluetooth Radio: Bluetooth, Class 2, Version 2.1 + Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
- Batch Communication USB 2.0
- Real Time Clock – a date/time stamp is automatically appended each barcode scanned
- Long Battery Life – Batch mode - 24 Hour, Bluetooth mode - 12 Hour.
- Recharge over USB, Includes USB cable
- 12 Month Warranty
3. Nexa CB910 Black Cash Drawer :
- 5 Note, 8 coin Cash Drawer with RJ11 Connector
- Printer Driver
- All metal construction with metal note clips, media slots, 3 position lock &
- Standard size: 410(w) x 415 (d) x 100 (h)
- Warranty: 2 years RTB
4. Add a Box of 24 rolls with this bundle at a special rate of $47.50 Inc GST
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and POS Accessories at POS SALES!