Please check compatibility with your POS software/APP before purchasing.
TSP654II (CloudPRNT POS) w/Autocutter
- Star's TSP654II (CloudPRNT POS) Thermal Printer w/Autocutter retrieves and prints online orders from any online ordering service integrating Star's communication protocol.
- Ultra-fast print speeds, small footprint, and swappable interfaces options, the TSP650IICloudPRNT is ideal for QSR, deli, and fast-casual environments that accept online orders, in addition to order online - pick up in store retail locations.
- This is a replacement for the now obsolete TSP654II (WEBPOS) w/Autocutter
- In continuing with its Always-Leading-Always Innovative corporate philosophy, Star Micronics Australia is proud to announce the release of its latest thermal printer, The TSP650II, which is replacing the TSP654.
- Updated to exceed and further enhance one of Star’s most popular printers, the TSP654II boasts a lightning fast print speed of 60RPM (receipts per minute) (300mm/second).
- The TSP654II also features an improved Guillotine Cutter (2 million cuts), easy “drop in and print” paper loading and a small footprint.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Enables Printing from Web-based Applications Via HTTP Requests
- WebPRNT Ethernet Interface
- Small Footprint
- High Speed: 300mm/ sec
- Reliable Guillotine Cutter
- Drop-In and Print Paper Loading
- Star Micronics presents CloudPRNT, an innovative technology enabling users to print to Star printers directly through a cloud service. CloudPRNT will work with the online ordering service to store and create print jobs, and communicate status with the printer.
- Cloud ordering services will post orders using a JSON format while the Star CloudPRNT printer will pull these orders on a defined interval.
- Star’s CloudPRNT technology provides benefits to both restaurant and retail stores alike by eliminating the need for an extra tablet to send an online order to the printer. Instead, the ordering service will be able to communicate directly to the printer.
- The store owner or service providers do not need to maintain an SSL certificate for this CloudPRNT printers since the printer communicates with the server as a client.
- By offering online purchasing options, retail stores and restaurants will be able to grow their business to expand to a larger market. Using CloudPRNT, online ordering systems have a new and easier solution to offer businesses, allowing them to seamlessly integrate online purchasing into their stores.
What's in the Box:
- Star's TSP654II (CloudPRNT POS) Thermal Printer w/Autocutter
- Installation CD (printer driver/manuals)
- Set-up guide
- Wall mount bracket
- Vertical mount pads
- 58mm paper guide
- Power switch cover
- Start-up paper roll and external power supply
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware at POS SALES!