ZEBRA DOCK VEHICLE DIM/CLA L10
- Vehicle Dock - powered with xDIM module - For L10
- Holds rugged tablet in place under extreme vibration and stress.
- Shock and Vibration: Minimum Integrity Vibration: Category 24 Unit is not operating (Tablet with Dock and Vehicle Kit) MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6, Procedure I
- Vehicle Vibration: Unit is operating (Tablet with Dock and Vehicle Kit) MILSTD-810G, US Highway Truck and Composite Wheel, Method 514.6C-1 and 514.6C-3
- Functional Shock: 40 g operating (peak); 11 ms, saw tooth 6+/- shocks x 3-axis=18 shocks MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6, Procedure I
- Barrel-style keylock provides secure vehicle docking.
- Easy one-hand release allows for fast “grab and go” transitions between the vehicle, field, and office.
- Resistant to water and dust ingress (IP55).
- Provides charging via included Cigarette Lighter adapter - compatible with 12-14V vehicle systems.
- Provides two USB 2.0 ports which are powered from the tablet. External power not required for ports to operate.
- USB ports capable of providing enough current for DS3608-ER in default full-power mode.
- USB cables should be terminated in dry area of the vehicle.
- Compatible with all L10 series models.
- Supports VESA 100x50 and VESA 100x100 hole mounting pattern.
- Includes four screws for mounting.
- For other powering options besides 12-14V Cigarette Lighter Adapter, see section below.
- Not compatible with ATEX/IECEX versions of L10 which have a thicker armored case.
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and accessories from POS SALES!