CIPHERLAB 1500 RS232 BLACK BARCODE SCANNER
- CipherLab's long standing and popular 1500 scanner has now been upgraded! The 1500P gives you all the same features as the 1500 but with around double the scan range and faster scan speed making it one of the highest performing scanners on the market today.
- It still includes its 3 position stand that can be used for hands free scanning a desk holder or a wall holder as well as CipherLab's 5 year warranty for peace of mind.
- The 1500P is a great choice for a variety of barcode scanning applications.
Key Features and Benefits of Cipherlab 1500P Rs232 Black :
- Accelerate your business - Handheld scanners are much faster than human fingers. Pull the trigger and the work is done instantly: complete series, update inventories, check patient records, and record production line parts and activities. Handheld scanners accelerate work with error-free capture of critical information, keeping your company data up to date and up to the minute.
- Cut costs - CipherLab scanners are versatile, agile, and priced right for long-lasting value. Your company benefits from years of use, backed by a manufacturer honored in the industry for its innovative, reliable products and customer service. The 1500 series scanners capture data from regular to long barcodes with a choice of linear imager, 2D imager, or laser. Together with Bluetooth cordless and corded applications, the 1500 series scanners help you run business more efficiently with improved operations.
- Go where the work takes you -The 1500 series includes wireless scanners to unleash workers, so they can go where the work is and get more done, in more places. Our 1500 series Bluetooth scanners connect with the communication stand up to 90 meters (295 feet) away. Beyond that, they keep working by storing information until the scanner is back in range.
What's in the Box of Cipherlab 1500P Rs232 Black:
- Cipherlab 1500 USB BLK STD
- User Guide
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and POS Accessories at POS SALES