CIPHERLAB 1562 USB NO WEIGHT
- A part of the CipherLab 1500 series of barcode scanner that bring together powerful reliability and efficiency is the CipherLab 1560 linear imager scanner with Bluetooth and wireless capabilities. A wide range of symbologies can be decoded, from simple linear to complex stacked barcodes with a speed of 200 scans per second, making it ideal for bulk scanning. The scanner comes with a cradle that acts as a base station charger and handsfree stand, with a 90-metre line of sight range with the scanner. Readings from beyond that distance are stored in the scanner and transferred when in range.
- If you are looking for large volume and high-speed accurate scanning of complex and versatile barcodes, and want handsfree scanning capabilities, the CipherLab 1560 is an excellent option.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Scanning Technology: Linear Imager
- Dimension: 15.3 L x 6.1 W x 9.3 cm H / 6.0 x 2.4 x 3.7 in.
- Weight: 173 g / 6.1 oz (without cable / with battery)
- Optical sensor: 2500 pixels
- Light source: Red LED 618-626 nm
- Resolution: 3 mil
- Depth of field: 0.5 to 35 cm / 0.2 to 13.8 in.
- Scanning angle: Pitch ± 70° Skew ± 70
- Scanning distance: 90 metres (295 feet)
- Scan rate: 200 scans, decodes / second
- Ambient illumination: 100,000 lux
- Hands-free scanning: Auto-sense and continuous modes
- Barcodes support: Codabar, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128,GS1 DataBar (RSS), Industrial 2 of 5, Interleave 2 of 5, ISBT-128, Italian and French Pharmacodes, Matrix 2 of 5, MSI, Plessey, Telepen, UPC-A,UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, GS1-128 (EAN-128)
- Programmable features: Data editing, interface selection, symbology configuration
- Memory: 4 K / 512 K
- Working hours for Bluetooth scanner: 24 hours with Always Active function disabled, 12 hours with default setting Always Active function enabled
What's in the Box:
- BT Auto-sense Stand
- Communication cable
- Power adapter
SLEEK AND VERSATILE TO MEET YOUR BARCODING NEEDS
- Only weighing 173 grams, the scanner is compact and can effortlessly be taken to wherever the need arises. An impressive range of barcodes can be scanned with the CipherLab 1560. Further programmable features include data editing, interface selection and symbiology configuration.
- With linear imaging, the length of the barcode is no longer a hindrance and long and complex barcodes can be scanned instantly. Expand your barcode system with a personalised setup with a barcode scanner that can read elaborate barcodes.
FAST AND ACCURATE PERFORMANCE TO SUPPORT BUSINESS GROWTH
- The CipherLab 1560 barcode scanner uses linear imaging to accurate and quickly scan barcodes with a speed of 200 scans per second. The optical sensor has 2,500 pixels and an effective depth of field of 0.5 to 35 cm.
- From the communication stand, the wireless scanner has a 90-metre line of sight range and can automatically store decoded scans. If the stand is not in range, the scanner can record up to 256 individual scans or over 32,000 scans in batch mode, providing you with full freedom of movement.
BOOST EFFICIENCY WITH HANDSFREE SCANNING
- Save time, effort and resources by going handsfree for large volume or frequent scanning with the CipherLab 1560. The provided weighted cradle functions as a handsfree stand and can be installed on the desk or the wall, saving space and improving flexibility.
- Handsfree scanning is available with auto-sense and continuous modes, depending upon your barcode scanning needs. The durable and sturdy structure of the barcode scanner help it withstand long term use, and it comes with impact resistance of 1.2 metres of multiple drops onto concrete.
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and accessories from POS SALES!