Epson TM-M30II Thermal Receipt Printer (USB & Ethernet)
- Designed to be an easy to use and efficient printing solution ideal for point of sale systems, the Epson TM-M30II thermal receipt printer is ideal for any environment.
- The compact size, low footprint and versatility of the Epson TM-M30II make it suitable for specialist shops, restaurants, bars, coffee shops, food trucks, kiosks, delis, and boutique outlets.
- The Epson TM-M30II is an entry level POS receipt printer, and a refreshed version of the TM-M30, with the same optimum performance and enhanced connectivity. As a compact mPOS device, the printer offers fast printing and enhanced functionality, all at an affordable rate.
- The sleek cube design can fit anywhere and can be setup on horizontal and vertical surfaces, saving space. Engineered with thermal printing technology, the TM-M30II has an overall low total cost of ownership as you save on additional consumables like ribbons or inks.
- Long lasting with a two-year warranty, the printer is suited for industries requiring fast printing, and integration with POS systems.
- If you are looking for a space-saving, effective and user-friendly receipt printer that can be installed anywhere, the Epson TM-M30II is a great choice, and will last you for years.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Product dimensions: 127 x 127 x 127 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Product weight: 1.3 kg/ 2.87 lb
- Power Supply: AC adapter, C, EURO AC cable
- Power Consumption: Operating 32.4 W, Standby 1.0 W (AC115 V/60 Hz)
- Print method: Thermal line printing
- Print Speed: 250 mm/sec
- Print Direction: Vertical and horizontal
- Column capacity receipt: Paper width 80 mm, 48 / 57
- Printing Resolution: 203 DPI x 203 DPI
- Paper size: 58 mm - 80 mm (Width)
- Character Set: 95 Alphanumeric, 18 International, 128 x 43 Graphic
- Barcode: UPC-A, UPC-E, JAN8 / EAN8, JAN13 / EAN13, Code39, Code93, Code128, ITF, CODABAR(NW-7), GS1-128, GS1 DataBar, Code 128 Auto
- Interfaces: Wired Network, Bluetooth, USB 2.0 Type B, USB 2.0 Type A, Drawer kick-out, USB 1.1 Type B
- Operating Systems: iOS®, Android™, Windows®, Mac® OS X®, GNU (Linux)
- Data Buffer: 12 kB
- Reliability: 65,000,000 MCBF (Lines), 360,000 MTBF (Hours)
- Print Head Life: 150 km - 150,000,000 pulses
- Auto Cutter Life: 1,500,000 Cuts
What's in the Box:
- Epson TM-m30II
- Built-in USB and Ethernet
- Power Supply and Cable
EASY INSTALLATION, VERSATILE APPLICATION
- The entry level Epson TM-M30II receipt printer is easy to install and has versatile applications, making it ideal for your business, whatever the industry.
- It can be directly connected to mobile devices, without requiring installation of any drivers, so that it is instantly ready to print.
- The sleek 5-inch thermal printer is suited for small spaces and can be installed horizontally, vertically, or even wall hanging.
- The TM-M30II can be accessed from the top or the front, due to its flexible drop-in paper loading feature. It can be used to print a variety of texts, graphics and barcodes with decent clarity of 203 DPI x 203 DPI.
- The printer can be used to print vertically and horizontally on paper sizes of 58 mm - 80 mm.
EXTENSIVE CONNECTIVITY FOR EFFORTLESS OPERATIONS
- The Epson TM-M30II, as a successor to the TM-M30, has extensive connectivity support while still retaining the quality build and performance of the iconic original model.
- A single TM-M30II can be linked with multiple tablets and shared dynamically.
- With the Epson ePOS-Print technology, the new TM-M30II can integrate with any PC, laptop, tablet or mobile device having a Wi-Fi or Bluetooth interface tablets, supporting printing from the web browser directly. Other connectivity options are USB, Ethernet, and wired network.
- Mobile devices can also be paired with the printer trough the NFC connectivity, by simply bringing the device close to the printer, or using a QR code.
RELIABLE AND LONG LASTING
- Well made with top of the line Epson technology, the printer is reliable and designed to last long. There are several new features of the Epson TM-M30II that target boosting transactional efficiency. For example, the fast printing speed of up to 250 mm per second, the paper near end sensor, auto cutter and advanced paper saving and power saving modes.
- The Epson printer is ideal for unattended applications, freeing up employee time for other activities while the printer is monitored remotely and works independently.
- The connectivity status is displayed through the LED indicators. Other sensors also include a paper sensor and paper end sensor.
- The printer has a reliability of 65 million MCBF (Lines), and 360,000 MTBF (Hours).
- The overall life of the printer is of for 17 million lines while the auto cutter supports 1.5 million cuts.
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware at POS SALES!