Epson TMT88VI Thermal Direct Receipt Printer - Ethernet / Serial / USB
- Designed to be ultra-fast, reliable and user-friendly, the Epson TMT88VI thermal receipt printer features state of the art mobile connectivity with the capability to connect to multiple devices at the same time. Ideal for retail, bars, restaurants hospitality and other commercial establishments, the Epson TMT88VI is versatile and effective.
- The latest Epson POS Printer, the TMT88VI offers impressive functionality, good quality prints, and extensive integration capability. The advanced technology and connectivity safeguards Epson TMT88VI as a worthwhile purchase that will remain relevant for years to come.
- As a direct thermal receipt printer, you can save on added costs of consumables such as ribbons, inks and toners, while still having excellent reliability. The printer is compact in size and can easily be set up in any environment, whether horizontally or on the wall, without taking up too much space.
- If you are looking for a good quality receipt printer that can easily integrate into an existing POS system and also boost operational efficiency, then the Epson TMT88VI is a great option.
Key Features & Benefits of Epson TMT88VI Thermal Direct Receipt Printer:
- Product dimensions: 145 x 195 x 148 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Product weight: 1.6 kg
- Print Method: Thermal Print
- Installation: horizontally, wall hanging
- Interface connectors: D.K.D. function
- Compatibility: Windows
- Paper size: 80mm: 79.50 ± 0.50 (W) mm x dia 83.00 mm, and 58mm: 57.50 ± 0.50 (W) mm x dia 83.00 mm
- Column capacity: Paper width 80 mm, 58 / 80
- Print Speed: 350 mm/sec
- Character size: 12 mm (W) x 24 mm (H) / 99 mm (W) x 24 mm (H)
- Character set: 95 Alphanumeric, 18 set International, 128 x 43 Graphic
- Printing Characters: Text (incl. Euro symbol), Graphics, Barcode
- Cut: Auto Cut
- Power Supply: PS-180, AC cable
- Data Buffer: 4 kB or 45 Bytes
- Safety standards: UL, CSA
- Warranty: 24 months
What's in the Box of Epson TMT88VI Thermal Direct Receipt Printer:
- Thermal Paper Roll x 1
- Waterproof power button cover
- Rubber feet for vertical installation
- Control panel sheet for vertical installation
- 58mm width paper guide
- External power supply (Model: PS-180)
- CD-ROM (Drivers, Utility Software, Manuals)
- Setup guide
CONNECTIVITY AND POS COMPATIBILITY
- The Epson TM-T88VI boasts of impressive connectivity and can be linked to multiple devices at the same time, enabling easy printing from mobile devices and prints from web based applications as well.
- Connectivity options include USB, Serial, and Ethernet and LAN interfaces, while mobile devices can be linked through Near-Field-Communication (NFC). The TM-T88VI is great for multiple printer setups since the beacon feature allows mobile devices to find the nearest printer.
- Additionally, the printer if fully compatible with POS solutions, including traditional PC-based and web and tablet POS systems.
- The Epson TM-T88VI thermal receipt printer can support both POS systems at the same time, running them in parallel. As a result, commercial businesses can try out different POS solutions without losing out on existing traditional POS software.
FAST AND GOOD QUALITY PRINTS
- The Epson TM-T88VI utilises thermal line printing technology and has a maximum print speed of up to 350 mm per second. The Epson model supports printing of high-clarity images, logos and graphics, with minimal wait times. The compact size, sleek look and light weight structure of the printer mean it can be placed anywhere without hindrance to operations or taking away from the décor.
- Printing capabilities of the Epson TM-T88VI include text, graphics and barcodes, and a character set of 95 alphanumeric, 18 set international and 128 x 43 graphics. Suited for printing a variety receipts, the model supports paper thickness ranging from 48 mm to 80 mm, and paper widths of 80 mm, 58/80.
RELIABLE WITH LOW RUNNING COSTS
- Designed by the established Epson brand, the TM-T88VI is well-built and long lasting. Regardless of the volume of printing required, whether you have low volume or high volume printing needs, the printer provides reliable and worry free operations.
- It comes with a reliability of 70 million lines MCBF, a printer life of 20 million lines and an auto cutter life of extends to 3 million cuts.
- The Epson TM-T88VI is equipped with advanced paper saving features, so that you can reduce up to 49% of wastage without any impact on the legibility of the prints. The printer comes with a backward paper-feeding system that saves paper and reduces running costs.
- There are also additional options to reduce white space in the logo, or even reduce barcode and character heights. The next receipt is already printed with your logo before the current receipt is cut, saving time and paper.
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and Equipments at POS SALES!