A FUTURE PROOF SOLUTION FOR THE EVER CHANGING MARKET
Epson TMT88VI Thermal Direct Receipt Printer
- Auto Cutter. Ethernet, Serial/25 Pin & USB. ESC / POS. Epson Dark Gray. Incl PSU
TM-T88VI Key Features & Benefits
- Multi-interface connectivity allows for the printer to be dynamically shared between legacy PC-POS terminals, tablet and mobile devices as well as the ability to print from cloud servers
- Standard triple interfaces—TM T88VI includes built-in USB & Ethernet, along with the Connect-It module port to ensure maximum flexibility and future-proofing of the customer's business
- Incorporates Epson's ePOS™ Print technology to support printing from web-based applications
- Designed for the cloud—it incorporates built-in functionality to leverage leading POS applications or to perform remote firmware upgrades via Epson’s OMS. It also utilizes Server Direct printing for online ordering applications and printing from cloud servers.
- NFC —Near Field Communication technology for easy pairing with mobile devices in distributed printing environments
- Ultra fast transaction time —achieved with print speeds of up to 350mm/sec plus a high-speed autocutter
- Advanced paper saving functions—reduces paper usage by up to 49%
- Improved reliability with print head life of 200km and extended autocutter life of 3 million cuts
How does it compare against TM-T88V?
The TM-T88VI adds a range of important new features to Epson's flagship receipt printer range, including coexistence to let you run both PC and web and tablet POS services in parallel, making it easy to migrate to a mobile POS solution. The TM-T88VI also offers improved print speeds, to allow swifter customer service, as well as new features to help you save paper.