Honeywell CK65, 2GB/32GB Memory, Alpha-numeric, 6703SR, No Camera, SmartTE, GMS, Rest of the World
- The successor to our popular CK3R and CK3X mobile devices – now updated to Android™ and the Honeywell Mobility Edge™ platform. With both keypad and touchscreen, the Dolphin™ CK65 is ideal for warehouses that are transitioning from Windows® to Android and use both newer touch-based and older key-based legacy applications. Plus, it minimizes capital expenses by enabling you to reuse your existing CK3X/R batteries and accessories.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- The longest lifecycle in the industry – with support from Android O through Android R, plus security updates for up to two years after Google's last patch.
- Built on Mobility Edge, an integrated hardware and software platform that lowers certification, deployment, and support costs and ensures application portability across all devices in the Mobility Edge family.
- Designed for tough warehouse and manufacturing environments, with an ultra-rugged design that survives multiple 2.4 m (8 ft) drops to concrete over the full temperature range, and an IP64 rating against dust and rain.
- Let workers use the data input method that is most comfortable for them, with both a keypad (alpha numeric or numeric with functional keys) and a full touchscreen. The large 4 WVGA display has 2.3 times higher resolution for easier reading and more efficiency.
- With 18 hours of battery life, the battery supports more than two shifts on one charge. And with hot swap technology, workers can change the battery without rebooting the device – reducing downtime and enhancing productivity.
- World-class Honeywell imaging technology with scan read ranges of 40 mm to 964 mm standard (6 in to 50 ft) for warehouse environments; an optional scan handle allows easy switching between handheld and pistol grip operations.
What's in the Box:
- HONEYWELL PDT CK65 ALPHA-NUM 2D-SR 2/32 AD/GMS
- Quick Start Guide
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and accessories from POS SALES!
2.2 GHz Qualcomm® 64-bit Snapdragon™ octa-core
Android 8.0 Oreo (system compatible up to Android R)
10.16 cm (4 in) 480 x 800 bright color LCD with backlight, outdoor readable, optically bonded to touch panel
51-key alpha or 38- or 30-key numeric keypad, plus two programmable side buttonsI/O Ports
Durable, custom I/O connector compatible with CK3 accessories
Ambient light sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, hall effect
Hours of Operation:
Honeywell N6703 Slim Imager Engine (1D/2D); 6803FR FlexRange Slim Imager (1D/2D); Honeywell EX20 Near/Far Imager (1D/2D); Honeywell Scanning SDKs for Android
: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac; Wi-Fi certified 2x2 MIMO support
V5.0 with BLE and Backward Compatibility