NEXA CM520M CCD EXT MEMORY Scanner
- The Nexa CM520M memory scanner is an extremely simple device that is an outstanding solution for specific situations. It is a dual purpose cabled scanner and cordless scanner. When pluggd into it s cable it acts like any other scanner but then simply pull the cable out and it goes into memory mode and all scans are stored in memory. After you've collected all the barcodes you want you can then reconnect it to a PC hold down a button and it outputs the data to the screen. No drivers or software are required. It can mark each scan with a date/time stamp and is ideal for simply collecting lists of barcodes. Includes battery wrist strap and cable.
- Nexa CM520M Memory Scanner CCD version USB white. Includes battery wrist strap cable
Key Features and Benefits of Nexa CM520M CCD :
- The CM-520M is a very easy to use portable barcode data collection that is equally usable as an ordinary cabled barcode scanner.
- When used as a batch or memory scanner, the scanner can store 4000+ barcodes in memory. Whilst many data collectors on the market need software to be installed on the PC to operate, the CM-520M simply installs itself as a USB-HID device (driverless install).
- When plugged in it can operate as a standard cabled scanner, but when unplugged from the PC any barcodes scanned are stored in it's memory.
- When reconnected to the PC, a simple press of the upload button and all stored barcodes are output to the screen.
- This means you can open any program or document where you wish the scans to go, press upload and dump the scans straight into your program.
- Plugging the scanner in via USB will also recharge the Li-ion battery.
What's in the Box of Nexa CM520M CCD:
- Nexa CM520M CCD - BATCH VERSION
- User Guide
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and accessories from POS SALES!