Vend POS Bundle -Star Micronics TSP143III LAN Thermal Receipt Printer with Ethernet, High Quality & Durable 5 Note, 8 coin Cash Drawer with RJ11 Connector, and A Box of 24 80x80 Thermal Rolls
- Introducing our Vend Compatible Hardware Bundle. This bundle includes the Star Micronics TSP143III LAN Thermal Receipt Printer with Ethernet, a Cash Drawer with 5 notes, 8 coins and a Box of 24 80x80 Thermal Rolls.
- This bundle works perfectly with VEND on iPad, MAC or PC allowing you to make use of the very powerful VEND POS. This bundle will work with your VEND POS as long as the printer is connected on the same network as your iPad, PC or MAC and the IP address is configured properly.
- Vend is a cloud-based retail and hospitality solution that works on iPad, Mac or PC. Being Cloud-based, Vend gives you access to sales, products and reports anywhere around the world as long as you are connected to the Internet. At your store, Vend works both online and offline.
Star Micronics TSP143III LAN Thermal Receipt Printer with Ethernet
- The Star TSP143III LAN receipt printers are designed to be fast, accurate, and affordable, suitable for a wide variety of applications by supporting smooth operations. Under the speed of printing and the good quality prints, the Star Micronics TSP14III is used widely by retailers and fast-food restaurants.
- The latest addition to the Star TSP100 Series, the TSP143III is an entry-level Ethernet thermal receipt printer. It comes with a LAN cable and a Virtual Serial Port so that the printer can be accessed from anywhere.
- The Star TSP143III printer is compact and can be set up in a horizontal or wall-mounted installation. With its internal power supply and drop-in and print paper loading, this LAN printer saves you time and money, reducing time and maximising output.
- The Star TSP143 receipt printer facilitates easy integration with modern operating systems of iOS, Android, Linux, Mac OS and Windows, and is beneficial for all industries.
- The printer also has a unique future PRINT technology that helps set up marketing software tools enabling you to design custom receipts and put in place modifications as desired, without changes to the POS system.
- If you are looking for a reliable and high-speed Receipt Printer that can connect with cloud-based POS systems, and print quality customised receipts, then the TSP143 LAN printer is a great option.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Using the Star TSP143 printer is simple and straightforward, and it is operational directly out of the box.
- Printer dimensions:142 (W) x 204 (H) x 132 (D) mm
- Weight: 1.68Kg
- Print Method: Direct Thermal
- Print Resolution: 203 dpi
- Printing Speed: 250 mm/second
- Paper width: 80 mm (58 mm using a paper guide)
- Print Width 72 mm (80 mm wide) 51 mm (58 mm wide)
- Paper Thickness 0.053 – 0.085 mm
- Device Charging: 5v-1A USB trickle charging
- Auto Cutter: Partial cut with Guillotine and tear bar
- Connectivity Options: Ethernet (10/100baseT, UTP) with LAN Cable Supplied & “Virtual” Serial Port. Star Wi-Fi Power Pack option available
- Compatible: iOS, Android, Windows
- Emulation: Star Graphic Mode (supports Star Line and ESC/POS TM via futureRRNT software)
- Reliability: Printer MCBF 60 million lines, auto-cutter for 2 million cuts
- Sensors: Paper End, Cover Open
- Warranty: 12 months
- Star Micronics TSP143III LAN Thermal Receipt Printer with Ethernet
- High Quality & Durable 5 Note, 8 coin Cash Drawer with RJ11 Connector
- A Box of 24 80x80 Thermal Rolls
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and accessories at POS SALES!