TOSHIBA CUSTOMER FACING DISPLAY NON TOUCH WITH INTEGRATION MOUNT TO SUIT THE TCX 800. SHORT POWERED USB CABLES NO PSU
- Retailers require a lot from their displays, and since every brick-and-mortar business, pop-up store, and checkout counter has different needs, we made the TCx™ Display tough, easy to use, and versatile. To best serve today’s customers - who are busier, more knowledgeable, and have more choices available than ever before - a smooth in-store shopping experience is a must.
- Built to help you deliver intuitive, seamless checkouts, we designed TCx Displays to make those experiences better for everyone because for us, displays are more than touchscreens – they’re an important part of a memorable customer experience.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Create cashless environments for schools, libraries and higher education establishments, where payment transactions for resources (such as internet access, parking vending and print/copy costs) can be assigned to ID cards. Staff no longer have to handle and reconcile cash, improving security.
- Improve the ROI on your assets by recovering costs for their usage. Use Monitor as a booking system for shared resources which can then be billed back to the user at the end of the period. Or use Monitor's extensive activity tracking to increase billing for disbursements for clients.
- Track and report costs for line-of-business resources, such as print/copy/fax/scan, phone charges as well as incidentals such as couriers and postage. Staff may access a resource via their ID or PIN and all activity is tracked and allocated to the correct department, project of client code.
What's in the Box:
- TOSHIBA MONITOR INTEGRATED CFD N/PSU FOR TCX 800
- Quick Start Guide
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and accessories from POS SALES!