Zebra CS3070 1D-SR Barcode Scanner Kit
- A lightweight, fast, and cost-effective 1-dimenensional barcode scanner, the Zebra CS3070 comes with Bluetooth connectivity and a USB cable, and has a long-lasting battery for uninterrupted scanning. It is ideal for applications in retail, merchandising, field sales, facilities management and supply chains.
- Part of the innovative Zebra CS3000 series designed to provide effective mobile scanning solutions, the CS3070 is capable of batch mode and real time scanning. The scanner can pair with any compatible Bluetooth device and the battery is long lasting, with one charge lasting for 24 hours of batch use and 12 hours of Bluetooth use. Using laser scanning technology, it has a memory capacity of over 1 million barcodes and can also record the time and date of each scan. Easy to use and intuitive, the scanner can accurately capture even damaged, dirty or poor-quality barcodes.
- If you are looking for a sturdy and compact barcode scanner that offers excellent mobility and accuracy, the Zebra CS3070 is a great easy-to-use option.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Dimensions: 8.65 cm/3.41 in. L x 4.95 cm/ 1.95 in. W x 2.2 cm/ 0.87 in. H
- Weight: With batteries 70 gm /2.45 oz.
- Scan Engine: SE955 laser, single line
- Memory Capacity: Over 1 million barcodes (UPC with time date stamp)
- LEDs: Scan LED Green, Red, and Amber, and Bluetooth LED Blue
- Buttons: Scan, remove scan, enable Bluetooth
- Decode Capability: 1-D symbologies
- Battery: 780 mAh Lithium ion
- Charge Time: 3 hours
- Battery Life: Batch scanning 24 hours use or 8,500 scans (6 scans per minute on full charge), Standby for 3 months, Bluetooth scanning 12 hours use or 4,250 scans (6 scans per minute on full charge)
- Bluetooth Range: 10 m /30 ft.
- Drop Specification: 1.21 m/ 4 ft. drop to tiled linoleum over concrete, 6 drops per 6 sides
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C/ 32° to 104° F
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 70°C /-40° to 158° F
- Ambient Lighting Capability: Tolerant to typical artificial indoor and natural outdoor (direct sunlight) lighting conditions
COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT, SUITED FOR ANY ENVIRONMENT
- With a weight of only 70 grams, the Zebra CS3070 is easy to carry around and can even fit in a pocket or on a lanyard. The large memory capacity allows it to store more than 1 million 1 dimensional barcodes, providing full support for large-scale barcoding systems.
- Durable and sturdy, the scanner can withstand drops of up to 1.2 m or 4 feet. It is well suited for applications in inventory management, supply chain proof of delivery, asset tracking, merchandising, retail gift registries and more.
SUPERIOR SCANNING PERFORMANCE AND EASY TO USE
- Made with the superior integrated SE955 scan engine, the Zebra CS3070 supports the brand’s trademark scanning quality and reliability, and has a speed of 6 scans per minute. The wide working range enables scanning from near contact distance to up to 114.3 cm (45 inches) away.
- The scanner is immensely easy to use with special grooves to aid in hand placement and a simple two button design that requires no complex training to operate. Wireless Bluetooth connectivity gives excellent compatibility with nearly any host device and scanned data can be saved in bulk.
GREATER FLEXIBILITY WITH REAL-TIME AND BATCH MODE SCANNING
- The Zebra CS3070 barcode scanner supports both batch and real time scanning, giving you greater flexibility and mobility. The Bluetooth has a range of 10m (30 feet) and real time date and time stamps can be added for easier management.
- In the batch mode, large volumes of barcodes can be scanned and uploaded when desired, with battery support of 24 hours or 8,500 scans. With Bluetooth mode, the scans are transferred in real-time as each barcode is scanned, and the battery supports 12 hours of use for 4,250 scans.
Buy affordable, yet stylish and quality Hardware and Accessories at POS SALES!
Handheld , Pocket