ZEBRA DESKTOP ZD620 203DPI DIRECT THERMAL BLUETOOTH ETHERNET SERIAL USB CUT
- DT Printer ZD620; Standard EZPL, 203 dpi, APAC Cord bundle (EU, UK, AUS, JP), USB, USB Host, BTLE, Serial, Ethernet, Cutter
- When print quality, productivity, application flexibility and management simplicity matter, choose the leader of the class — the ZD620. As the next generation in Zebra’s desktop printer line, the ZD620 replaces Zebra’s popular GX Series and ZD500 printers, rising above conventional desktop printers with premium printing performance and state-of-the-art features. With virtually every modern wired and wireless connectivity option and support for many printer languages, deployment is always fast and easy — just unplug your existing printer, plug in the ZD620 and you’re back up and running.
- An optional 10-button interface with a color LCD makes it a snap to configure. Add new connectivity and media handling options whenever you need them, right on site. You can monitor and manage all your ZD620 printers, along with other Zebra mobile, desktop and industrial printers, from the cloud for unsurpassed management simplicity.
- The ZD620 runs Link-OS and is supported by our powerful Print DNA suite of Applications, Utilities and Developer Tools that give our printers better performance, simplified remote manageability, and easier integration. And our optional Zebra OneCare service will help you maximize the availability and productivity of your ZD620 printers with unmatched from-the-manufacturer support that covers everything.
- The ZD620 — delivering the maximum throughput, print quality and manageability you need to keep your business moving.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- With the ZD620, whether you are currently using a Zebra or competitive printer, you’ll be able to use the same label formats and applications you’re using today
- The ZD620 supports both EPL and ZPL printer languages. And with on printer Virtual Devices, part of Zebra’s Print DNA suite of tools and utilities, the ZD620 can use languages normally associated with other printer brands
- With comprehensive connection options, you can connect the ZD620 to your existing wired and wireless networks, or directly to any PC.
- Every ZD620 comes with Ethernet, Serial, USB 2.0 and USB Host, as well as Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), which enables printing from any iOS device
- Wireless models include fast 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1. And using the included Print Touch tag (NFC), users can simply tap a compatible mobile device on the ZD620 to pair and print — as well as instantly access Zebra’s extensive knowledge base of how-to videos
- Support for linerless media eliminates waste and delivers more labels per roll for fewer roll changes, while providing excellent print quality. For optimal results and to ensure trouble-free operation, the adhesive formulation of the media must be matched to the material of the printer platen roller.
- The ZD620 supports Zebra Link-OS, a one-of-a-kind enterprise printer operating system that makes it easier than ever to manage and troubleshoot your networked printers from one remote location
- With optional Printer Profile Manager Enterprise, you can manage one printer, a group of specific printers or all printers anywhere in the world. Instantly discover every Link-OS printer on your network, including the ZD620 and other Zebra mobile, desktop and industrial printers — there’s no need to walk through the facility to locate
- With our MDM Connectors, you can easily integrate networked ZD620 printers into your AirWatch or SOTI MobiControl device management system.
- With Zebra, you can choose powerful visibility service options that deliver critical insight into the information you need to prevent printer downtime.
What's in the Box:
- ZEBRA DESKTOP ZD620 300DPI THERMAL TRANSFER BLUETOOTH /ETHERNET / SERIAL / USB
- User Manual
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware at POS Sales!