ZEBRA Midrange ZT411 Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer Label Printer
- A powerful midrange direct thermal and thermal transfer label printer with industrial grade capabilities, the Zebra ZT411 produces versatile labels and tags in medium and high volumes. It is well suited for end-user in industries such as retail, manufacturing, warehousing, transport, and healthcare.
- Featuring an all-metal frame and sturdy build with full colour touch display, the Zebra ZT411 comes from the ZT400 series of industrial printers that are durable and long lasting. It comes with serial, USB, Ethernet, and Bluetooth interface, seamlessly integrating into your business setup. Whether you need direct thermal or thermal transfer prints, the ZT411 can deliver. It supports printing resolutions of 203 dpi, 300 dpi, and 600 dpi, with a maximum printing speed of 356 mm per second. With field-upgrade support, this printer is ready to grow with your needs.
- If you are looking for an easy-to-use and robust printer that can produce high resolution and RFID encoded labels, then the Zebra ZT411 is an excellent midrange option.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Dimensions: 495 mm (19.5 in.) L x 269 mm (10.6 in.) W x 324 mm (12.75 in.) H
- Weight: 16.33 kgs (36 lb)
- Print Methods: Thermal transfer and direct thermal printing
- Printing Resolution: 203 dpi, 300 dpi, 600 dpi
- Print speed: 356 mm per second/ 14 inches per second
- Print width: 104 mm
- Print Length: 203 dpi for 3810 mm, 300 dpi for 2450 mm
- Connectivity Interface: USB 2.0, high-speed, RS-232 Serial, 10/100 Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.1, Dual USB Host
- Maximum label and liner width: 25.4 mm to 114 mm
- Maximum label and liner length: 450 mm
- Maximum roll diameter: 203 mm O.D., 25 mm I.D. core
- Media types: continuous, die-cut, notch, black mark
- RFID: Supports tags compatible with: UHF EPC Gen 2 V2, ISO/IEC 18000-63 and RAIN RFID protocols
- Barcode symbologies: Linear Barcodes, 2D Barcodes
- Communication: Two open communication slots to add internal cards
What's in the Box:
- ZEBRA Midrange ZT411 Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer Label Printer
- USB Cable
- User Manual
INTUITIVE OPERATIONS SUITED FOR ANY VOLUME OUTPUT
- The clear 4.3-inch colour touch display of the Zebra ZT411 comes with an intuitive menu for fast and easy operations, with bi-coloured status LEDs for instant printer updates. It is fully Link-OS enabled, and can be integrated with any operating system for fast printing.
- With a fast-printing speed and extensive support for fonts, barcodes, symbologies, RFID encoding, and graphics, this printer is suited for large and small volume printing. Store and retrieve forms and add variable data for faster printing with standalone applications.
EFFIEICENT DIRECT THERMAL AND THERMAL TRANSFER PRINTING
- Fully customisable, with this printer you can choose between direct thermal and thermal transfer printing to suit your needs. For quick short-term printing, choose direct thermal, or opt for long lasting colourful prints with thermal transfer printing by switching the paper rolls and adding thermal ribbons.
- The printer accepts media of varying thicknesses, from 0.058 mm to 0.25 mm, and comes with tear-off, peel, rewind and cutter modes. The easy side loading mechanism allows you to quickly add new rolls for uninterrupted operations.
LONG LASTING PRITNERS FOR RELIABLE PERFORMANCE
- Produced by the market leading brand Zebra, the ZT411 is long lasting and reliable. All the mechanical components are self-lubricating and don’t need any additional lubricants. With simple cleaning of the printer, you can further prevent any issues.
- A wide range of media types and sizes can be used, including continuous, die-cut, notch, and black-mark media types, creating good quality and high clarity prints. With the Zebra range of software tools, you can manage your printer operations effectively and customise print solutions.
- Buy ZEBRA Midrange ZT411 Thermal Transfer Label Printers at a competitive price from POS Sales Australia.
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and Equipments at Pos Sales!