ZEBRA SCANNER/SCALE MP6000 MED IBM-USB
- Everyone knows first impressions are important. But in retail, last impressions can count even more. POS lanes are your last touchpoint with your customer - a touchpoint that can make or break a sale and the customer experience. Keeping checkout lines moving couldn't be more important - or more challenging.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Manufacturers are using new GS1 DataBar and 2D bar codes to improve inventory management throughout the retail supply chain.
- Customers are rapidly adopting electronic bar codes that represent loyalty cards, discount coupons and giftcards for their value and convenience, since they can be stored on the one device they have with them at all times - their mobile phones.
- If your POS can't accommodate these codes, cashiers have to manually enter the bar code data, resulting in long wait times at the POS, and frustrated, dissatisfied customers.
- With the MP6000 multi-plane imager, your POS is ready for any 1D and 2D bar code, whether it is printed on paper, a plastic loyalty card or displayed on the screen of a mobile phone.
- Medium platter, IBM-USB connector, AU/NZ Certification
What's in the Box:
- ZEBRA SCANNER/SCALE MP6000 MED IBM-USB
- User Guide
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and Accessories from POS SALES!