Zebra ZD220D Direct Thermal Desktop Label Printer USB
- The Zebra ZD220D Direct Thermal Label Printer is designed to be reliable, fast, efficient and affordable. Ideal for entry level and slightly more advanced tasks, the Zebra ZD220D offers ease of integration, deployment and management. It’s compressed size and small footprint makes it suitable for both commercial and industrial settings.
- Made with sturdy components and quality construction, the Zebra ZD220D Label Printer is inexpensive and long-lasting with a low total cost of ownership. Engineered with the best Zebra technology, the dual-wall construction and all metal printhead boost its durability. As a direct thermal printer, the Zebra ZD220D removes the need for any additional ribbons, inks and toners saving you costs and time without compromising in quality. It is also ENERGY STAR® qualified, reducing your operational expenses and bringing long term savings.
- If you are looking for label printer that is easy to use, fast in performance, and long lasting, then the ZD220D is a great value proposition for quality printing.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Direct Thermal print method
- ZPL and EPL programming languages
- Single LED status indicator
- Single button for feed/pause
- USB connectivity
- OpenACCESS™ for easy media loading
- Dual-wall frame construction
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Maximum print width of 4.09 in./104 mm
- Maximum print speed of 4 in./102 mm per second
- Resolution of 203 dpi/8 dots per mm
- Memory of 256 MB Flash; 128 MB SDRAM
- Bar Code Ratios 2:1 and 3:1
- Maximum label length of 39.0 in./991 mm
- Operating temperatures of 40° to 105° F/4.4° to 41° C
- Storage temperatures of -40° to 140° F/-40° to 60° C
- Warranty of 2 years against defects in workmanship and materials
OMPTIMUM SPEED FOR GREATER PRODUCTIVITY
- The Zebra ZD220D Direct Thermal Printer is simple to install and start printing, all you need is to connect it to an operating system through the USB cable which supports universal operability. Operation is easy with a single LED indicator showing the printer status and one button for feed and pause commands. Moreover, the printer holds a core set of Print DNA software applications that are powered by Link-OS® Basic, resulting in a dependable printing experience.
- The printing speed is 4 inches per second with an image resolution quality of 203 dpi, and the ZD220D is capable of handling orders in bulk as well.
EFFORTLESSLY VERSATILE TO SUIT ALL NEEDS
- The small size of the Zebra ZD220D 4-inch Desktop Printer makes it easy to transport and store as per requirements. When set up, it leaves plenty of desk space to support other tasks as well. The printer can be used by industries ranging from transportation and logistics to light manufacturing, warehouses, retail and healthcare.
- The printer is ideal for printing a variety of tickets, barcodes, passes, tags, receipts and labels, including shipping labels, and name badges. It supports 16 resident expandable ZPL II bitmap fonts, two resident scalable ZPL fonts, five resident expandable EPL2 fonts, and Native open-type fonts
HIGH PERFORMANCE AND LONG LASTING
- Zebra products are known for their great performance and long lasting life. The printer is made from quality components despite its affordable price points. Resulting is a printer that will have minimum downtime and disruptions to work flow.
- In addition, the ZD220D is backed by the exceptional support of Zebra’s worldwide service and support network. Anywhere around the world, there is access to more than 10,000 Zebra partners for repair support services, software support, and live-agent technical support. Zebra OneCare™ delivers enhanced coverage surpassing standard warranties and priority repair turnaround times.
- A basic model in Zebra’s ZD series, the ZD220 is a great first time printer and can also easily replace any legacy printers that are based on ZPL, EPL or even non-Zebra command languages.
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware at Pos Sales