Zebra DESKTOP ZD420 203DPI Direct USB MOD/SLOT
- Zebra ZD420 direct thermal printers are renowned for their fast speed, higher print quality and, not to mention, the unmatched flexibility which keeps your business moving. The ZD420 features a clamshell design and an intuitive interface with different choices of advanced cord and cordless connections – Bluetooth, Ethernet and USB which you would typically find in high-end models.
- Besides the in-built connectivity options, the ZD420 gives you the flexibility to upgrade to other communication and media handling options like serial or WiFi anytime, anywhere to meet the needs of your growing business. The cutting-edge, field-installable design also allows you to add a peeler or a cutter or upgrade to 300 dpi resolution, right on site without having to take down your printer. This way you can invest in features you need now and easily install add-ons in the future to ensure maximum efficiency and continuous operation while incurring less to no down time.
- Another great way the ZD420 printers make sure your business stays up and running is Zebra’s powerful visibility service. These services provide accurate data insights you need to keep your printer’s downtime to a minimum. Asset Visibility Service (AVS) provides you with basic health information and proactive maintenance tips/steps you need to keep your ZD420 printers running smoothly. In addition, you can effortlessly monitor just about any aspect of your Zebra printer, including service and repair status, with the well-rounded Operational Visibility Service (OVS).
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Compact, clamshell design for easy paper loading
- Print method: Direct thermal printing
- Intuitive, user-friendly 3-button user interface with 5 status indicators
- Print Speed: 6 in./152 mm per second
- Print Width: 4.09 in. / 104 mm
- Connectivity Options: USB 2.0, USB Host, Bluetooth 4.1; Bluetooth Low Energy included as standard on network connected models
- Media Handling Options: Field installable dispenser — label peel and present with label present sensor; field installable cutter
- Resolution 203 dpi/8 dots per mm; Resolution can be changed from203 dpi to 300 dpi as well as from 300 dpi to 203 dpi on site anytime via accessory kits.
- Memory: 512 MB Flash; 256 MB SDRAM for factory installed network connectivity options
- Operating System: Link-OS
- Supports ZPL and EPL programming languages, Print DNA, Zebra OneCare Service
- OneCare Service support for day-to-day wear and tear and operational failure
- Zebra open ACCESS™ for easy media loading
- Environmental and Electrical Security Compliance: Auto-detectable (PFC Compliant) 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz; ENERGY STAR certified; optional 2750 mAH battery
What's in the Box:
- Zebra ZD420 direct thermal printers USB MOD/SLOT
- USB Cable
- Documentation and software
- Printer documentation and User's CD
- Power Supply
- Power Cord
EASE OF USE – LIKE NEVER EXPERIENCED BEFORE
- The ZD420 thermal printer replaces the common single button/single light interface in desktop printers with a more convenient three-button interface.
- What’ more, there are five LED status indicators that completely eliminate the guesswork for the user; you can see at a glance how your print job is going and what’s needed to keep your system up and running – from refilling media to troubleshooting print head issues.
GREATER FLEXIBILITY WITH MULTIPLE CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS
- The ZD420 printer offers you the ability to connect with existing cord and cordless devices and networks through different interfaces including MFi certified Bluetooth 4.1, USB 2.0 and USB Host and 10/100 Ethernet.
- Should you need new communication or media handling options in the future, you can add Wifi and serial connections as well as a peeler or a cutter to meet the needs of your growing business. The new connectivity options can be added on site without the hassle of taking your printer down.
- The in-built Print Touch tag (NFC) feature makes the deployment and printing process even simpler and hassle-free. Users can simply tap a compatible mobile device option on the ZD420 to pair with the device and start printing immediately. This also gives you instant access to Zebra’s comprehensive database of how-to videos.
SEAMLESS INTEGRATION AND PRINTER MANAGEMENT
- Backed by Zebra’s Link-OS and powerful Print DNA suite which includes innovative business-friendly applications and simplified remote management tools, it is easy to deploy and manage large networks of the ZD420 printers across multiple locations.
- You can locate, maintain and troubleshoot your printers from a single place anytime – ensuring greater efficiency and reliability and a smooth printing experience.
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware at POS SALES