Cipher 2564 Bluetooth Kit Scanner 2D
- With raising demands for advanced scanning abilities in many industries such as retail warehousing and light industry CipherLab has attentively designed the durable 2500 series handheld scanner to suit various applications in harsh environments. CipherLab 2500 series is able to deliver superior scanning abilities to speed up the efficiency of data collection. Along with business-rugged durability its high performance is well protected so users can enjoy fast workflow without any worries.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Superior Scanning Capabilities Create Ease of Mind
- The 2500 series 1D and 2D scanner is a device built with superior scanning capabilities that provide easy operations.
- It features a high-speed read rate of a snappy 578 scans per second on 1D barcodes. For small-item applications, the 2500 series has the ability to read high-density 1D barcodes up to 3-mil and 2D barcodes up to 5-mil on tiny objects.
- Built with a scan beam of 3mm in width from 15 cmaway, the 2500 series eases its aiming for scanning and prevents the probabilities of misreads.
- It is capable of reading low contrast images, such as barcodes that are poorly printed or printed on eflective surfaces, down to PCS (Print Contrast Signal) 15%.
- Ability to scan barcodes shown on mobile phones. With these advantages, CipherLab 2500 series users can easily collect data with all of its superior and up-to-date scanning resources.
- The CipherLab 2500 scanner has been thoroughly tested for its durability. It has passed the IP testing and rated a durable IP65 that is dust protected and able to sustain water splashing. These features come in handy with harsher conditions of high humidity.
- The 2500 series also has a 1.8m drop resistance that offers continuous functionality without the stressful worries of accidental falls onto rough surfaces.
- Moreover, the device comes with an optional tether plate and wrist strap which enables users to attach the device to a mounting bracket or around the user’s wrist.
- CipherLab’ s 2500 series 1D and 2D scanners are built with the intentions of fast and easy deployments for its users.
- It features the capabilities for users to connect their host systems by using USB, RS232 and keyboard wedge interface cables. With the appropriate interface cable connected to a computer, the 2500 series can automatically detect the cables and allow the users to easily access the information acquired.
- It comes with a built-in Bluetooth® that keeps the device connected to a computer up to a line-of-sight distance of 100 meters. The Bluetooth ® scanner users can easily move around its working area while still being connected.
- Its built-in removable battery can easily provide 24 hours of continuous work and offer an ideal solution for businesses that need extended hours of operations.
- Its enhanced ESD (electrostatic discharge) protection can handle up to ±10 kV(contact), ±20 kV (air) of ESD surge which protects sensitive electronic damages caused by electronic discharge events. Simply put, the CipherLab 2500 series is a durable device with superior features that will update your business to new grounds.
What's in the Box:
- This CipherLab 2564 2D Bluetooth barcode scanner
- USB cradle kit
- User Manual
Buy affordable, yet stylish and quality Hardware and Accessories at POS SALES!