Epson TM-T82III USB and Ethernet Thermal Receipt Printer, Zebra ZD410 USB Label Printer, Cash Drawer, Zebra LS-2208 USB Barcode Scanner & Box of Thermal Paper Rolls (24qty)
Epson TM-T82III Thermal Receipt Printer - Ethernet & USB
- The TM-T82III prints both text and graphics on receipts at speeds up to 250mm/sec. It also features crisp, clear printing of logos, coupons and barcodes. In addition, the TM-T82III offers paper saving options that can reduce paper usage by up to 30%.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Designed for businesses with a low volume of POS transactions
- High speed with enhanced print head reliability
- All-in-one box with accessories
- Ease-of-use features
- Paper saving function
- Epson quality and reliability
Zebra ZD410 Desktop Direct Thermal Label Printer with USB
- The Zebra ZD410 printer is designed to print high quality labels in small or space-constrained environments. This ultra-compact and portable 2-inch direct thermal printer from Zebra is an ideal solution for a range of label, receipt and tag printing applications while requiring smallest of work spaces. Not only does it fit almost everywhere, but it is also renowned for its flexibility – the user has both Bluetooth and USB connectivity options which makes the deployment process easier and helps you carry out your printing operations according to your requirements.
- The Zebra ZD410 is easy to set up, operate and troubleshoot, which helps your staff get started with printing operations quickly and keep the system up and running. Adding to the printer’s productivity and availability is Zebra OneCare service ZD410 that includes excellent support from the manufacturer which covers everything — from normal wear and tear to printheads issues.
- Moreover, the Zebra ZD410 is designed to be backwards compatible which means it can successfully operate with older or existing applications, printer languages and formats. So, you can easily upgrade from your older Zebra printers by just plugging in the ZD410 and you’re back up and running.
- It supports Zebra ZPL and EPL printer languages as well as many non-Zebra languages, making it an easy upgrade as compared to many competitive printers.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Compact, lightweight dual-wall frame construction
- Direct thermal printing method
- Print speed- 6 in./152 mm per second
- Printhead resolution – 203dpi/8 dots per mm
- Connectivity options – USB 2.0. USB Host, Bluetooth 4.1
- Media handling accessories - Field installable peeler and cutter
- Media sensor options - Full width, moveable reflective/black mark sensor; multi-position transmissive/ gap sensor
- Supports ZPL and EPL programming languages
- Memory - 512 MB Flash; 256 MB SDRAM
- Maximum Print Width - 2.2 in./56 mm
- Simple, intuitive 3-button user interface with 5 status icons - status, pause, data, supplies and network
- Software Solutions - OpenACCE SS™ for easy media loading; Link – OS for quick access to Zebra extensive data and print tools to design customised solutions.
- ENERGY STAR certified
- Backed by Zebra OneCare Select support
Zebra LS2208 Barcode Scanner USB
- Engineered and tested to withstand continuous rigorous usage throughout the day, Zebra LS2208 is an ergonomic, lightweight handheld scanner that ensures fast, reliable, scanning operations at a competitive price. With a wide working range - from near contact to 17 inches, the LS2208 makes an ideal solution for retail, hospital or warehouse environments.
- Its robust and durable single-board construction eliminates the most common point of failure - the interconnection of ribbon cables between multiple circuit boards, while the scratch-resistant tempered glass exit window, a stringent drop and tumble specification and the patented frictionless liquid polymer scan element add essential shock protection to ensure reliable operation, all-day every day. Moreover, multiple on-board interfaces allow for seamless integration with a range of host systems.
- This scanner was formally known as both the Symbol LS2208 and Motorolla LS2208 before Zebra took over the brand.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Ergonomic and lightweight design; handheld model
- Durable single board construction; Scratch-resistant tempered glass
- Designed for rigorous usage, high performance all day, every day
- Significantly reduces downtime and repair costs
- Easy installation and integration
- Scanner Type: Bi-directional
- Scan Rate: 100 scans per second typical
- Scan Element Frequency: 50Hz
- Interface: USB
- Drop Specification: 5 ft./1.5m drops to concrete
- Plug and play capability; a universal cable that connects to any computer environment ensuring quick deployment
- Environmental and Electrical Safety: Compliant with RoHS directive 2002/95/EEC; UL1950, CSA C22.2 No. 950, EN60950/IEC950 certified; CDRH Class II, IEC Class 2 certified
- Compatible with Windows & MAC
- 5 Year Warranty
- A standard cash drawer with a 5 note Holders and 8 coin, 2 Cheque Slots. This sturdy VPOS EC410 cash drawer is constructed from solid steel, and can efficiently withstand daily wear and tear. There is plenty of space within the drawer.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Small Cash Drawer
- Solid Steel Construction
- 5 Note Holders, 8 Coin Slots
- 2 Cheque Slots - Steel Runners & Derlon Rollers
- 24V Solenoid - 1.6M Cable - RJ12 plug (Standard Receipt Printer Connector).
- Connects to your receipt printer.
- Black Colour - 410mm (width) x 415mm (depth) x 110mm (height)
- 36 Months Return To Base Warranty
Paper Rolls & Labels
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and Accessories at POS SALES!