Voyager 1400G Scanner USB Kit : Omni-directional 1D, PDF417, 2D (limited)
- 2D barcodes are becoming increasingly popular across a wide range of industries for a number of reasons. Some enterprises have a desire to capture large amounts of data, despite space constraints, while others are being required to read 2D barcodes due to government regulations or supplier mandates. And an even larger group of enterprises simply have the desire to leverage emerging trends that require area-imaging technology, today or in the future, without needing to purchase additional scanning hardware.
- Enterprises that recognise the importance of upgrading to area-imaging scanners are generally unwilling to accept a decline in scan performance. They are also looking for a solution that is capable of reading traditional paper-based bar codes, as well as barcodes found on alternative mediums, such as mobile phone screens.
Key Features and Benefits of Honeywell Imager 1D & 2D Voyager 1400G Scanner Kit :
- Offers omnidirectional reading of virtually all linear bar codes and the most widely used 2D barcodes, including poor quality and mobile barcodes (2D decoding available in select models)
- Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices
- Delivers affordable scanning of 2D barcodes, allowing enterprises to meet their current and future bar code scanning needs with a single device
- Meets diverse scanning requirements by offering models with basic functionality, purchase software licenses to enable additional functionality as the need arises
What's in the Box of Honeywell Imager 1D & 2D Voyager 1400G Scanner Kit :
- Omni-directional 1D PDF417 2D (limited) black scanner
- Rigid presentation stand (STND- 19R02002-4)
- USB Type A 1.5m straight cable (CBL-500-150-S00)
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and POS Accessories at POS SALES