Honeywell Industrial Label Printer PD45S Thermal Transfer with Ethernet/Fixed Hanger/203 DPI/2.36" Display and No Power Cord
- Uniquely designed using minimum internal mechanical parts and an all-metallic frame structure, PD45S/PD45 is sturdy and durable. This gives our printer a tough, compact, and sleek appearance, suitable for use in a wide range of settings & applications.
- The PD45S/PD45 runs on Arm Cortex-A7 / 800Mhz processor, 128M memory and 128M DDR3 SDRAM. It features a sophisticated industrial print head which supports both direct thermal and thermal transfer printing modes. Honeywell’s patented dual sensor positioning technology supports a dynamic positioning function that ensures a minimum label height of 5mm and vertical position accuracy of 0.5mm(PD45S) and 0.75mm(PD45). Two sets of adjustable pressure bars and double media guides ensures accurate paper feeding and help to avoid ribbon wrinkles & printing dirt.
- To enhance user experience, PD45S comes with a 3.5" full-touch color LCD screen and 2.36" keypad LCD, and PD45 comes with a 2.36" keypad LCD and LED Feed button.Thanks to a very ergonomic design, the print head can be easily switched out and replaced. The front sensor that ensures accurate printing can also be easily removed to facilitate cleaning and replacement of the rubber roller. The PD45S/PD45 supports multiple printer command languages such as FP/DP/IPL/ZPL/DPL, one-key installation of printer driver and easy windows configuration.
- PD45S comes with a rich selection of accessories and supports wireless network interface card, parallel interface card, labeling machine interface card, industrial GPIO and serial interface card. It also has peeling, rewinding and cutting assemblies to cope with a wide range of application scenarios.
Key Features and Benefits of Honeywell PD45S Thermal Transfer Industrial Label Printer :
- Rugged and Durable - Suitable for a large variety of working environments with all-metal frame structure.
- Excellent performance - Advanced industrial print head ensures high printing quality and durable.
- Patented Dual-sensor Positioning Technology - Ensuring the minimum width of 5mm and the position accuracy of ±0.5mm with the dynamic positioning function.
- Easy to operate - Supporting one-key driver installation and facilitating printer cleaning and parts replacement.
- Complete after-sales services - Honeywell Global Service Support can provide customers and partners with the best support and visiting service in the industry. Honeywell’s services can improve the production efficiency, equipment reliability and uptime indicators.
What's in the Box of Honeywell PD45S Thermal Transfer Industrial Label Printer :
- Honeywell Industrial Label Printer PD45S Thermal Transfer
- User guide
- Warranty card
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and POS Accessories from POS Sales!