HONEYWELL PDT CK65 ALPHANUMERIC 2D LONG RANGE SCANNER 2GB RAM/32GB STORAGE ANDROID/GOOGLE MOBILE SERVICES
- Honeywell CK65, 2GB/32GB Memory, Alphanumeric, EX20 Near/Far Range 2D Area Image, No Camera, SmartTE, GMS, Australia/New Zealand/Argentina
- The successor to our popular CK3R and CK3X mobile devices – now updated to Android™ and the Honeywell Mobility Edge™ platform. With both keypad and touchscreen, the Dolphin™ CK65 is ideal for warehouses that are transitioning from Windows® to Android and use both newer touch-based and older key-based legacy applications. Plus, it minimizes capital expenses by enabling you to reuse your existing CK3X/R batteries and accessories.
- Industry-Leading Investment Protection
The longest lifecycle in the industry – with support from Android O through Android R, plus security updates for up to two years after Google's last patch.
- Reduced IT Costs with Mobility Edge - Built on Mobility Edge, an integrated hardware and software platform that lowers certification, deployment, and support costs and ensures application portability across all devices in the Mobility Edge family.
- Purpose-Built for the Warehouse- Designed for tough warehouse and manufacturing environments, with an ultra-rugged design that survives multiple 2.4 m (8 ft) drops to concrete over the full temperature range, and an IP64 rating against dust and rain.
- Versatile and Ergonomic for Maximum Productivity - Let workers use the data input method that is most comfortable for them, with both a keypad (alpha numeric or numeric with functional keys) and a full touchscreen. The large 4" WVGA display has 2.3 times higher resolution for easier reading and more efficiency.
- Long-Life, Smart Battery for Less Downtime - With 18 hours of battery life, the battery supports more than two shifts on one charge. And with hot swap technology, workers can change the battery without rebooting the device – reducing downtime and enhancing productivity.
- Unparalleled Data Capture for Enhanced Workflows- World-class Honeywell imaging technology with scan read ranges of 40 mm to 964 mm standard (6 in to 50 ft) for warehouse environments; an optional scan handle allows easy switching between handheld and pistol grip operations.
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and accessories from POS SALES!