Honeywell Printer PM43A TCH TT 203DPI ETHERNET
- Printing Made a Lot Easier Many will realise no industrial printer has ever been this reliable or easy to manage: The PM43 comes loaded with intuitive management tools, like a vibrant LCD screen and an embedded web page that can be accessed from virtually any computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- All built into in a rugged, all-metal, all-day design. Perfect rugged fit designed for mainstream applications, this mid-range industrial label printer is ready to perform and suits operations requiring 2,000 - 7,000 labels per day. Reduce workforce training and support with the tamper-proof, 10-language, color touch-screen or universal-icon interface.
- The PM43 is a third-generation Intermec industrial printer designed to maximise uptime and delivers quick deployment – the fastest print speed in its class – and proven reliability. Printer Specifications Large colour touch screen display Thermal Transfer – 203pdi Interface includes: Ethernet, USB, Serial all as standard Includes 2 USB host Ports Speed: 4 to 12 " per second Firmware: Direct Protocol & Fingerprint X.xx, IPL X.X, ZSIM, DSIM Requires Australian Power Cord – CAIEC In the box: Quickstart Guide, Product registration card, Declaration of Conformity Ideal for: Distribution centre, warehouse, manufacturing, transportation and retail environments.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Large color multi-lingual tamper proof touch-screen or icon user interface
- “No-touch” configuration capabilities
- Only CCX and WiFi certified fixed printers with standard IPv6 implementation
- Precision Print for consistent bar code printing with pin point accuracy
- Built-in multilingual web interface on every printer ensures easy device monitoring
- The most compact industrial printers for reliable performance in space constrained environments
- Fastest throughput in its class
- Run sophisticated apps right in the printer with industry-leading Intermec Smart Printing supporting C#
- Most connectivity options in the market
- Built to deliver maximum uptime, PM Series printers are available with either a tamper-proof color touchscreen in ten languages, or a universal icon interface
- Reduce your workforce training and device support needs with immediate notifications via the printer and the elimination of reconfiguration due to UI tampering.
What's in the Box:
- Intermec Label Printer PM43a
- US Power Cord
- Warranty Card
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and Accessories from POS SALES!