Combo for Epson TM-T88VI-I Intelligent Thermal Direct Receipt Printer , Motorola CS3070 BT Barcode Scanner and Nexa CB900/ EC410 Black Cash Drawer
- Epson TM-T88VI-I, Epson Black, ANK,80mm, iHub, W/AC Adapter, W/AC Cable, 1 x Ethernet, 4 x USB, 1 x USB-charge , 1 x Serial
- Reliable, fast receipt printer with iHub connectivity, cloud and embedded server
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Ultra fast and versatile printing up to 350 mm/s
- Built-in web server for custom web applications
- Use as a peripheral hub for mPOS solutions
- Connect to multiple devices and cloud servers
- Triple interfaces including built-in USB and Ethernet
- Print from web-based apps with ePOS print technology
- Industry leading four year warranty
- Belonging to the CS3000 Series of user-friendly and portable barcode scanners, the Zebra CS3070 Bluetooth barcode scanner is known for its fast and accurate data capturing. It features a compact, light weight body that fits easily into a pocket or lanyard. Thus, this barcode scanner is a cost-effective solution to implement 1D scanning in business environments that are space-constrained and call for remote operation. The physical characteristics include a two-button interface and an LED light that informs you of the charging status.
- The Zebra CS3070 laser scanner can be utilised as a standalone batch scanning model for uploading data to a host at a later time as well as for real-time capturing and transmission of data to a host application via a wireless Bluetooth connection to laptops, smartphones, PDAs and more. This makes 1D scanning more affordable in demanding environments while allowing you to simplify and error proof your business operations. Moreover, the superior scanning performance allows users to easily capture even damaged or poor-quality barcodes.
- Like other scanners in Zebra’s CS3000 Series, the CS3070 comes with built-in durability which makes for a low total cost of ownership. It can withstand a 4 ft. drop on concrete and is equipped with a Li-Ion battery to ensure reliable lasting operations.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Small and lightweight design with a two-button interface
- Easy to set up and handle
- Scan Engine: SE955 laser, single line laser
- Bluetooth Range: 30 feet/10 meters
- Decode Capability – 1D symbology
- Memory - 512MB Flash with the capacity to store over one million scans
- Drop specifications - 4 ft./1.21 m drop; 250 tumbles (500 drops) @1.64 feet
- Communication Type: Bluetooth and Batch
- Bluetooth Radio: Bluetooth, Class 2, Version 2.1 + Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
- Batch Communication USB 2.0
- Real Time Clock – a date/time stamp is automatically appended each barcode scanned
- Long Battery Life – Batch mode - 24 Hour, Bluetooth mode - 12 Hour.
- Recharge over USB, Includes USB cable
- 12 Month Warranty
Nexa CB910/EC410 Black Cash Drawer :
- 5 Note, 8 coin Cash Drawer with RJ11 Connector
- Printer Driver
- All metal construction with metal note clips, media slots, 3 position lock &
- Standard size: 410(w) x 415 (d) x 100 (h)
- Warranty: 2 years RTB
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and accessories from POS SALES!