Zebra ZT620 INDUSTRIAL 203DPI Thermal Transfer BLUETOOTH ETHERNET SERIAL USB Interface
- TT Printer ZT620; 6 inch, 300 dpi, UK/AU/JP/EU Cords, Serial, USB, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.0, USB Host, Tear, Color, ZPL
- To keep your critical operations running smoothly, you need high-performance industrial printing systems that can stand the test of time, both physically and technologically.
- Zebra’s ZT610 and ZT620 advance the legacy of their industry leading Xi Series predecessors, offering next-generation operational visibility, control and adaptability to meet your evolving needs—all with the rugged durability and 24/7 reliability you expect from Zebra.
- With the ZT610 and ZT620, you get 24/7 reliability and best-in-class high-resolution printing for small labels. You get an advanced, user-friendly design and Link-OS® environment that simplify everything from setup to management to troubleshooting.
- You’ll gain greater operational visibility with remote access and management, plus future-ready adaptability to meet your needs today, tomorrow and for years to come.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- ZT600 Series printers are built to withstand the most demanding industrial conditions, virtually eliminating operational downtime due to printer failure.
- High-volume production needs, day in and day out, with superior print quality and speed across the widest range of applications.
- Featuring highly precise registration and print line adjustment, the ZT610 offers 600 dpi printing for labels as small as 3 mm high (length) for applications like circuit boards, chips and miniature components—all without wasting expensive media due to improper printing.
- Intuitive Print DNA software, powered by Link-OS®, delivers unparalled intelligence and innovation for advanced connectivity, device management and privacy controls. User-friendly design features, including an optional color touch display, streamline everything from deployment to daily use to routine maintenance.
- Compatibility with other printing systems and technologies simplifies integration and management, while onboard sensors, diagnostics and help resources guide troubleshooting so users don’t have to call in support for every minor
- The last thing you need is a new piece of technology that will be obsolete in just a couple of years. That’s why the ZT600 Series was engineered with the future in mind—from an adaptable design that allows communications, media handling and other upgrades in the field, to compatibility with SOTI and AirWatch device management software, to intuitive Link-OS applications that simplify updates and reconfiguration as needed. issue.
- All-metal heavy gauge structural components are engineered to withstand the demands of 24/7 operations for years of continuous use
- Built-in thermal management eliminates vents and cooling fans, blocking dust and debris for trouble-free printing even in challenging environments
- High-quality print mechanism and internal components are meticulously designed to ensure outstanding performance and reliability
- Best-in-class, high-resolution printing for micro labels offers exceptional quality for precision applications
Long-life printheads reduce replacement costs and printer downtime
- Easy-adjust printhead pressure toggles feature a scale and color-coded pressure indicators to simplify printer setup and operation
- Link-OS Printer Profile Manager Enterprise lets administrators monitor networked Link-OS printers from a single user-friendly, browser-based interface
- Mobile Device Management connectors easily integrate networked printers into AirWatch or SOTI Device Management systems
- Link-OS Cloud Connect provides a direct, encrypted and authenticated connection to link printers to on-premise or cloud-based servers
- Zebra’s Visibility Services Portfolio enables enterprises to track and analyze printer health, performance and usage, facilitating improved business performance
What's in the Box:
- ZZebra ZT620 IND 203DPI Thermal Transfer BLUETOOTH ETHERNET SERIAL USB Interface
- User's manual
- Power Cord
- Warranty Card
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware at POS SALES