Element 455 15" Touch POS Terminal, Epson TM-M30 USB+Ethernet Receipt Printer, Zebra DS-2208 2D USB Barcode Scanner, Cash Drawer & Paper Rolls (24qty)
- Cin7 Apple iPad POS Hardware compatible with Cin7 POS Software. Designed to connect via cable to your wireless Router.
- The Element 455 was born to make life easier when it comes to serviceability and upgradability. The new Element 455 is a modular 15 inch All-in-One POS Terminal equipped with a VESA mount bracket in both the back cover and the stand. The aesthetic design of the chassis and the Stand allow the Element 455 to be used in various places with the convertible function between a desktop POS and a wall-mounted POS. Seamless integration of modular peripherals such as MSR, iButton, Fingerprint, Second Display and Customer Display are all available, making it perfect for the retail and hospitality industries.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Ergonomic and Stylish
- Easy Peripheral Connectivity
- Wall Mountable
- Superior Serviceability and Upgradability
- Element 455 All-in-1 POS System, Black
- Motherboard: D86U
- CPU: Intel i3-6100U 2.3GHz
- RAM: DDR3/8GB
- Storage Device: 2.5 inch SSD 128G
- Display: 15 inch LED type panel (1024x768, up to 350 nits)
- Touch screen: 15 inch projective capacitive
- PSU: 90W power adaptor
- Expansion: 1xMini PCI-E slot
- I/O ports:
- 3x COM(RJ45), 2x USB2.0, 4x USB3.0, 1x LAN(RJ45), 1x VGA, 1x DC Jack, 1x Cash Drawer(RJ11)
- With Die casting housing
- With Foldable stand
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019 Value 64 BIT pre-installed
- Designed to be an easy to use and efficient printing solution ideal for point of sale systems, the Epson TM-M30II thermal receipt printer is ideal for any environment.
- The compact size, low footprint and versatility of the Epson TM-M30II make it suitable for specialist shops, restaurants, bars, coffee shops, food trucks, kiosks, delis, and boutique outlets.
- The Epson TM-M30II is an entry level POS receipt printer, and a refreshed version of the TM-M30, with the same optimum performance and enhanced connectivity. As a compact mPOS device, the printer offers fast printing and enhanced functionality, all at an affordable rate.
- The sleek cube design can fit anywhere and can be setup on horizontal and vertical surfaces, saving space. Engineered with thermal printing technology, the TM-M30II has an overall low total cost of ownership as you save on additional consumables like ribbons or inks.
- Long lasting with a two-year warranty, the printer is suited for industries requiring fast printing, and integration with POS systems.
- If you are looking for a space-saving, effective and user-friendly receipt printer that can be installed anywhere, the Epson TM-M30II is a great choice, and will last you for years.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Product dimensions: 127 x 127 x 127 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Product weight: 1.3 kg/ 2.87 lb
- Power Supply: AC adapter, C, EURO AC cable
- Power Consumption: Operating 32.4 W, Standby 1.0 W (AC115 V/60 Hz)
- Print method: Thermal line printing
- Print Speed: 250 mm/sec
- Print Direction: Vertical and horizontal
- Column capacity receipt: Paper width 80 mm, 48 / 57
- Printing Resolution: 203 DPI x 203 DPI
- Paper size: 58 mm - 80 mm (Width)
- Character Set: 95 Alphanumeric, 18 International, 128 x 43 Graphic
- Barcode: UPC-A, UPC-E, JAN8 / EAN8, JAN13 / EAN13, Code39, Code93, Code128, ITF, CODABAR(NW-7), GS1-128, GS1 DataBar, Code 128 Auto
- Interfaces: Wired Network, Bluetooth, USB 2.0 Type B, USB 2.0 Type A, Drawer kick-out, USB 1.1 Type B
- Operating Systems: iOS®, Android™, Windows®, Mac® OS X®, GNU (Linux)
- Data Buffer: 12 kB
- Reliability: 65,000,000 MCBF (Lines), 360,000 MTBF (Hours)
- Print Head Life: 150 km - 150,000,000 pulses
- Auto Cutter Life: 1,500,000 Cuts
- 2D barcodes have made their way to your Point of Sale, appearing on everything from the items your customers are purchasing to printed and electronic coupons and loyalty cards.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Your 1D scanner can’t capture the new 2D codes, leading to exceptions that slow down the check-out process and frustrate customers at that key last personal touchpoint in your store.
- But with the DS2200 Series, you can scan it all. You get an affordable 1D/2D imager that doesn’t compromise performance or features for price. And you can choose the model that best fits your POS needs — the corded DS2208 or the cordless DS2278. The DS2200 Series — the affordability your budget demands, with the deployment, ease of use and management simplicity your business requires.
- Similar to Nexa Cb900, Nexa CB910 Cash Drawer Black with RJ11 Connector and come with 4 Note compartment & 8 coin compartments.
- Building on the success of Nexa CB-900 drawers sold in Australia the CB-910 is a 4 Note 8 coin Cash Drawer with RJ11 Connector to suit Epson TM-T88 printers and similar. It is the best value drawer on the market. It's all metal construction with metal note clips media slots 3 position lock and a 2 year warranty make it hard to go past. Dimensions 410(w) x 420 (d) x 100 (h)
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Insert Tray: Plastic - 4 note, 8 coin
- Interface: Receipt printer (RJ12) cable supplied
- Dimensions 410(w) x 420 (d) x 100 (h).
- Warranty: 24 months
- Interface : RJ11/12
Paper Rolls Box of 24
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware at POS Sales!