TSC TE210 USB + RS-232 + ETHERNET + USB
- The TE210 series presentscustomers with 4inch wide thermal desktop printers that are designed to deliver best in-class performance and long-term reliability at a price no entry-level printers can match.
- Leveraging both thermal transfer and direct thermal print technologies, the TE210 isprotected by a robust outer ABS shell that is designed to withstand the rigors of high-volume retail environments.
- With print speeds up to 6 inches per second and multiple wired and wireless connectivity options, theTE210 is an affordable, hardworking label printer that adds versatility and convenience to your printing operations. With 203dpi resolution, you can produce thousands of clear, crisp barcodes andhigh-quality identification labels andtagsper day.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Compact, double-wall clamshell design for quick installation and easy media loading
- Printing Method: Thermal transfer and direct thermal
- Resolution: 203dpi (8 dots/mm)
- Print Speed: 152.4 mm (6”) per second
- Print Width: 108 mm (4.25”)
- Print Length: 25,400 mm (1000”)
- Memory: 128 MB Flash and 64 MB SDRAM
- Ribbon Capacity: 300m long, max. OD 67mm, 1″ core (ink coated outside)
- 110m long, max. OD 40mm, 0.5″ core (ink coated outside)
- Media Type: Continuous, die-cut, black mark, fan-fold, notch
- Label Roll Capacity: 127mm (5″) OD
- Connectivity Options: Standard:Ethernet 10/100 Mbps, RS-232, USB 2.0,USBHost; Optional –Internal Bluetooth 4.0
- 400 MHz 32-bit RISC processor
- Operation Interface: 1 power switch, 1 feed and pause button & 1 LED (3 colours: green, amber & red)
- Sensors: Transmissive gap sensor, Black mark reflective sensor, Head open sensor
- Printer Language: Versatile TSPL-EZD firmware emulates Eltron, Zebra and Datamax languages out of the box
- Internally scalable true type fonts
- Smart Thermal Control technology significantly extends printhead life and ensures sharper print output
- Software Support: SAP, Oracle, Windows, Microsoft SQL Server, BarTender, Nice Label
- Environment and SafetyRegulations: Compliance with RoHS, WEEE, FCC Class B, CE Class B, C-Tick Class B,UL, cUL, TUV/Safety, CCC, EAC, CoC, BIS, KC ENERGY STAR
- Warranty: Printer - 2 years; Print head: 25 km (1 million inches) or 12 months which comes first; Platen: 50 km (2 million inches) or 12 months which comes first
What's in the Box:
- TSC TE210 USB + RS-232 + ETHERNET + USB
- Windows labeling software CD disk
- Quick start guide
- USB cable
- Power cord
- External universal switching power supply
- 1” label spindle, fixing tab x 2, 1.5” adapter x 2
- 1” ribbon spindle x 2 for 300M ribbon
- 1” ribbon paper core
SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE & COMPETITIVE PRICE
- Designed and built for a wide range of applications, the TSC TE210combines reliable performance with affordable pricing to provide customers with unmatched print convenience and long-term efficiency. It uses both thermal transfer and direct thermal print mechanismsto offer the versatility that today’s home offices andretail, manufacturing and healthcare businesses demand.
- Its design includes a strong outer ABS plastic shell that can withstand the toughest of environments. You can generate a variety of labels, barcodes and tags all day long at a blazing fast speed without compromising on quality.
VERSATILITY AND EASE-OF-USE
- The TE210is one of the TE-Series models in TSC Auto ID’s growing line of economical, high-performance desktop label printers. These durable, entry-level thermal printers come in a compact form which virtually all space-constrained environments can accommodate. Users can get the system up and running right out of the box no matter the existing systems and integrations – thanks to the varied modern connectivity choices offered by the TE210.
- Equipped with easy-to-load print mechanism, the ENERGY STAR certified printer takes both 1/2inch core 72 meter to 110 meter, or 1inch core 300-meter thermal transfer ribbons, giving customers the flexibility to use whichever supply of ribbons they have available.
- You can easily change theprinthead and platen roller without using any tools. In addition, the printer features both Gap and Black Mark sensors to ensure precise label registration. The media cabinet is designed to handle industry standard 5-inch OD labels on 1-inch or 1.5-inch cores while the hybrid electric motor is powerful enough to handle larger 8" OD label rolls on its optional external label unwinder.
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware at POS SALES