ZEBRA GK420T Thermal Transfer Label Printer 4" TT USB & Ethernet
- Belonging to the advanced G-series of Zebra desktop printers, the GK420T label printer promises crisp, clear printing results with greater reliability and durability than its predecessors. The labels and tags with graphics and text produced from the GK420T are resistant to deterioration caused by washing, rubbing, scratching, and exterior elements like oil and alcohol.
- The Zebra GK420T printer combines dependable thermal transfer printing technology with fast print speeds, high resolution and network manageability to make your printing operations easier and more efficient than ever. With a compact and sleek design but robust construction, GK420T desktop label printers can fit in just about any space, application and budget.
- The Zebra GK420T label printer features the easiest ribbon-loading system in the market and an intuitive user interface that supports a variety of integrations and printing operations. It is an affordable and effective solution for a range of small and mid-volume applications, such as product labelling, asset and inventory tracking, serial number tags, employee ID badges, patient wristbands, where accuracy and readability are of utmost importance.
- The GK420T transfer thermal printer also supports powerful Zebra languages – EPL and ZPL, which allows for the printer’s easy integration into your existing systems that run Zebra printers without the need for additional software.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Sleek and compact design; dual-wall reinforced plastic construction
- Printing Method: thermal transfer
- Maximum Print Speed: up to 5ips 127 mm/per second
- Maximum Print Width: 104mm / 4.09"
- 203 dpi print resolution (8 dots/mm) 32-bit RISC processor
- Memory: 4MB standard flash, 8MB SDRAM
- Connectivity Options: USB V1.1, bi-directional; Ethernet—10/100 internal (optional - Serial and Parallel ports)
- Programming languages: EPL and ZPL
- Tool-less print head and platen replacement
- Fixed reflective and transmissive sensor
- OpenACCESS clamshell design for quick and easy ribbon/media loading
- XML-enabled printing
- Auto-calibration of media
- Software Support: ZebraDesigner Pro, ZebraDesigner, ZebraNet Bridge Enterprise, ZebraNet Utilities v7.0, ZebraDesigner Windows Driver, ZBI-Developer, POS Driver
- ENERGY STAR certification reduces total cost of ownership
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty on the printer (6-month limited warranty on the print head)
What's in the Box:
- ZEBRA GK420T Label Printer 4" TT USB Serial Parallel
- Cleaning Pen
- Ribbon Core
- USB Cable
- Power Cord
- Power Supply
- With a highly intuitive interface, printing product labels and tags with text, graphics, ID badges, and a variety of bar codes is easier than ever. The 203dpi resolution label printer is an ideal choice for a wide range of industries including retail, healthcare, hospitality, leisure, manufacturing and security.
FUSS-FREE DEPLOYMENT AND INTEGRATION
- Simple and compact, the Zebra GK420T can be successfully fitted in the smallest and most space-inefficient environments. Its design and construction facilitate quick and hassle-free installation, so you can get your printer up and running without the need for a technician.
- The GK420T printer is designed to support both EPL™ and ZPL, thus works seamlessly with your existing or future desktop, mobile and industrial/ commercial Zebra printers.
- USB V1.1 and 10/100 Ethernet are the two available connectivity options for the user to easily connect to their existing local, personal or networked systems. However, you can add serial and parallel interfaces or upgrade to other cordless communication options Bluetooth, anytime, anywhere.
IMPROVED EFFICIENCY AND PRODUCTIVITY
- With a blazing fast print speed of5 ips, 127 mm/sec and a 32-bit processor for faster label throughput, the GK420T enables users to improve operational efficiencies and reduce downtime.
- The printer comes from a line of Zebra thermal printers that not only deliver professional quality, reliable printing at a competitive price, but are also equipped with advanced features of the G-series that increase operational convenience and productivity. The easy-to-use design saves users’ time and eliminates training related effort and costs while the ribbon-loading system is the easiest in the market. The minimalist print head design and paten replacement reduce the time required for maintenance. Its Unicode compliance allows you to print multiple languages even on the same label, when needed.
- In addition to its reliable performance and superior quality results, the Zebra GK420T label printer printer allows for permanent downloading of graphics and bitmap fonts, label templates and formats.
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware at Pos Sales