ZEBRA GK420T 4" THERMAL TRANSFER ETHERNET PRINTER
- Built with Zebra durability and reliability, the G-Series GK model provides the best value of all basic desktop thermal printers. Choose the space-saving direct thermal version for the smallest footprint of any 4” desktop printer, or the direct thermal/thermal transfer version to save users
time with the easiest ribbon-loading system available.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF ZEBRA GK420T 4" THERMAL TRANSFER PRINTER:
- Print speed: up to 5” (127mm) per second
- Print method: direct thermal; thermal transfer
- EPL and ZPL programming languages standard
- OpenACCESS design for easy media loading
- Dual-wall reinforced plastic construction
- 32 bit RISC processor
- XML-enabled printing
- Interface: Parallel+Serial+USB or Serial+USB+Ethernet
- GK420 printer - 8 dot/mm (203 dpi), thermal transfer print method, EPL and ZPL programming languages, USB/Serial/Parallel connectivity, Power Cord, (6’ USB Cable included).
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty on the printer (6 month limited warranty on the print head)
What's in the Box of Zebra GK420T 4" Thermal Transfer Printer
- ZEBRA GK420T 4" THERMAL TRANSFER ETHERNET
- Warranty card
- User Guide
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and Accessories from Pos Sales!