Replaced by Zebra ZD220 Direct Thermal Label Printer
Zebra GC420D Label Printer White - Discontinued
- Made with sturdy components and quality construction, the Zebra ZD220D Label Printer is inexpensive and long-lasting with a low total cost of ownership. Engineered with the best Zebra technology, the dual-wall construction and all metal printhead boost its durability. As a direct thermal printer, the Zebra ZD220D removes the need for any additional ribbons, inks and toners saving you costs and time without compromising in quality. It is also ENERGY STAR® qualified, reducing your operational expenses and bringing long term savings.
- If you are looking for label printer that is easy to use, fast in performance, and long lasting, then the ZD220D is a great value proposition for quality printing.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Direct Thermal print method
- ZPL and EPL programming languages
- Single LED status indicator
- Single button for feed/pause
- USB connectivity
- OpenACCESS™ for easy media loading
- Dual-wall frame construction
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Maximum print width of 4.09 in./104 mm
- Maximum print speed of 4 in./102 mm per second
- Resolution of 203 dpi/8 dots per mm
- Memory of 256 MB Flash; 128 MB SDRAM
- Bar Code Ratios 2:1 and 3:1
- Maximum label length of 39.0 in./991 mm
- Operating temperatures of 40° to 105° F/4.4° to 41° C
- Storage temperatures of -40° to 140° F/-40° to 60° C
- Warranty of 2 years against defects in workmanship and materials
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and Accessories from POS Sales!