Zebra ZQ310 Mobile Label Printer, 2 Inch, Outdoor, Bluetooth
- To give your field workers the ability to print receipts at the customer’s site, you need a mobile printer that can handle the elements, generate high quality receipts in practically any environmental condition, guarantee power for the longest shift, with a ready-to-use remote management solution — all at a price that won’t break the bank.
- Introducing the ZQ300 Series, the little mobile receipt printer that can do it all. Available 58 mm (2 in.) and 80 mm (3 in.) models to ensure worldwide media compatibility, the compact and lightweight design enables easy one-handed operation, while the scuff resistant housing helps keep it looking like new.
- The elements are no match for the ZQ300 Series; you can count on reliable high-quality printing, even in extreme heat, cold, rain and snow. Unique patented battery and battery management technologies deliver the longest battery cycle times for constant full-shift power. Zebra’s exclusive Bluetooth Remote Management application provides the powerful remote management capabilities you need to achieve superior uptime. And our optional Zebra OneCare service will help you maximize the availability and productivity of your ZQ300 Series printers with unmatched from-the-manufacturer support.
- The ZQ300 Series — the affordable little mobile printer that delivers big business value.
Key Features and Benefits of Zebra ZQ310 Mobile Label Printer with Bluetooth :
- Pair the ZQ300 Series with practically any mobile device — any Bluetooth-enabled Zebra mobile handheld computer and tablet, as well as any Android, iOS, Windows CE and Windows Mobile device.
- With IP54 sealing and support for water-resistant media, you can count on legible text and scannable barcodes, even in the rain or snow.
- The ZQ300 Series accommodates international metric and US media widths.
- Go greener with linerless media. Workers no longer need to manage used liner material throughout their shift. And since linerless media has up to 60% more labels per roll, it requires fewer roll changes, improving printer uptime — and worker productivity.
- You get the best of both worlds with the ZQ300 Series. The lightweight design ensures user comfort all shift long.
- The slim profile makes it easy to use in tight spaces. And while its contemporary look projects the forward-thinking image you want to provide to your customers,
you get the durability for which Zebra is famous.
- In addition to a scuff resistant housing, it’s the only printer in its class to offer triple durability specifications: with IP54 sealing, it’s built to handle splashing liquid and dust. And two impact tests ensure reliable operation, even when dropped: the printer survives 5 ft./1.5 m drops and 500 consecutive hits in our tumble drum, which simulates the real-world tumbling that follows a drop. The result? Reliable operation out in the field.
- Enjoy superior printing speeds and power efficiency with the latest in Bluetooth connectivity, Bluetooth 4.0 Classic and Low Energy. And if you need to connect the ZQ300 Series to a Wi-Fi network, optional support for 802.11ac and the latest Wi-Fi security protocols deliver blazing fast and secure connections.
- With Zebra’s patented Power Smart Print Technology™, your workers get the most reliable connection to their mobile computer. This unique technology manages processing typically handled by the printer CPU, freeing up processing power to deliver more consistent and dependable wireless connections. The result? Maximum productivity.
- The integrated NFC tag allows users to pair the ZQ300 Series with any Zebra NFC-enabled mobile device with a quick tap — no more scanning barcodes, manually configuring devices for discovery or accidental pairing with another nearby device. Even new and temporary workers are up and running in seconds, without having to call for support.
- Your workers depend on their mobile printers nearly every minute of the day. And with the ZQ300 Series, you can be sure that every worker has plenty of power for every shift.
- This intelligent printer automatically enters sleep mode when it is idle, and automatically wakes up upon receipt of a printing job — no need for workers to remember to turn off the printer to save power.
- This patented Zebra technology reduces battery power consumption by calculating and delivering the exact amount of power required to provide the highest quality printing
- Multi-slot printer and battery chargers that utilize a common base and can even accommodate select Zebra mobile computers make it easy to cost-effectively create a rack-based backroom charging station that can accommodate all your devices now — and in the future
What's in the Box of Zebra ZQ310 Mobile Label Printer with Bluetooth :
- Zebra ZQ310 Mobile Label Printer, 2 Inch, Outdoor, Bluetooth
- User guide
- Warranty Card
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and Accessories from POS SALES!